PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

lidl bifinett food processor help

hi has anyone got the lidl bifinett food processor? i bought one last year and am ashamed to say i have just got round to attempting to use it today. it won't work i've changed the fuse and nothing. i seem to have lost the instruction manual - anyone any ideas what i'm doing wrong?
:love: married to the man of my dreams! 9-08-09:love:

Comments

• mum2kathryn
    mum2kathryn Posts: 214 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I haven't got that one, but have you checked you've got the lid locked on properly? It took me ages to work out how mine was supposed to go, and it wouldn't switch on until it was properly locked.
  • bigpaws23
    bigpaws23 Posts: 455 Forumite
    Min'es brilliant, so I hope you can get yours working.
    You need to make sure the jug is on properly AND the lid is on correctly. Sometimes if it a job to get it to fit and you need to line everything up well so that it is closed securely. When you put your job on the base is it feeling like it won't twist any further round?

Not sure how to explain it really, but have another go and if you still can't get it to go, I'll try and talk you through it a bit more...........

Good luck!
    Bigpaws
  • joannasmum
    joannasmum Posts: 1,145 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    if its one like mine with a blender jug as well as the processor you need to take off the jug and put the cover on the bit of motor that shows to make it work

HTH
    Sorting my life out one day at a time
  • chardonnay_2
    chardonnay_2 Posts: 2,201 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    thanks for all your help guys. got the blender working but i don't think i have the cover for the motor on the blender. i think i have the same one as you johannas mum, could you describe the cover - hope i didn't chuck it.:eek:
  • joannasmum
    joannasmum Posts: 1,145 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Crap at describing things so I took a picture

24-03-07_1729.jpg
    Sorting my life out one day at a time
  • chardonnay_2
    Combo Breaker First Post
    cheers joannasmum. oops we've lost it, but hubby thinks he saw it in the spare room with the car boot stuff before we moved it to the shed. hopefully it turns up when we next do a car boot:o

in the mean time we've discovered if you can press down the catch near the motor on the blender it allows you to use the processor - but think it will be a two person job to use it like this :rolleyes:
  • chardonnay_2
    Combo Breaker First Post
    hurrah, i found it:j
  • bigpaws23
    oOO, good news Chardonnay; may the fun commence - it's a great processor for the price :)

Bigpaws x
  • chardonnay_2
    Combo Breaker First Post
    it's brill, used it for making home made soup and was amazing on the vegetables:j
  • bigpaws23
    glad things are going well at last! It *is* great on soup :D

Bigpaws x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts