Free guide to walks in Cheshire

Options
hstudent
hstudent Posts: 599 Forumite
edited 19 April 2011 at 6:32PM in Freebies (no spend required)
The walks shown are in circular routes starting and ending at railway stations but can obviously also be done if you arrive by car or live in the area:

Cheshire Walks

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• hstudent
    Options
    If you want to use the train to do the walks the relevant timetables are here:

Knutsford, Mobberley and Plumley
    Chelford
  • Northerner44
    Options
    Thanks for this. The Egerton Arms has a car park and is one of my favorities so a walk round Chelford is called for.
  • excalibur6
    Options
    :j Hi, i would like to get a copy of these walks but have no idea how to get it. When i press the link nothing happens. Where am i going wrong please..............
  • hstudent
    Options
    excalibur6 wrote: »
    :j Hi, i would like to get a copy of these walks but have no idea how to get it. When i press the link nothing happens. Where am i going wrong please..............

The link goes to a pdf so you've either not got a plug in for viewing pdfs installed e.g. Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader or you've blocked it.

Adobe Reader can be downloaded here: http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
    Alternatively download Google Chrome which is a web browser that has a built in pdf viewer: http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en-GB/landing_tv.html
  • BritRael
    BritRael Posts: 1,158 Forumite
    Options
    excalibur6 wrote: »

This site is extremely slow. The file is only just over 2mb but it is taking ages (5 minutes and counting to get 500kb) for me to download it. Just click on the link again and wait...
    Marching On Together

I've upped my standards...so up yours! :)
  • epm-84
    epm-84 Posts: 2,723 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    BritRael wrote: »
    This site is extremely slow. The file is only just over 2mb but it is taking ages (5 minutes and counting to get 500kb) for me to download it. Just click on the link again and wait...

It took 2 seconds for me using Chrome.
  • epm-84
    epm-84 Posts: 2,723 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The original is still available for this.

There is also now a second guide covering Delamere Forest, the villages of Mouldsworth, Cuddington, Hartford and Lostock Gralam and the town of Northwich:

http://www.midcheshirerail.org.uk/files/cheshirewestrailwalks_1348000002.pdf
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure