Talktalk postal address

Ada3050
Ada3050 Posts: 227 Forumite
Car Insurance Carver! Cashback Cashier
edited 19 March 2010 at 8:43PM in Broadband & internet access
For those like me who are in dispute with talktalk I have found a postal address for you send your grievance to!

TalkTalk Customer Relations Team
PO Box 15323
Birmingham
B46 9BW

Hope this helps, the plebs on the email don't seem to read the information in the emails I send them.
Know the difference between what you WANT and what you NEED. :T

Comments

• penrhyn
    penrhyn Posts: 15,215 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    If there was hope, it must lie in the plebs, because only there, in those swarming disregarded masses, eighty-five percent of the population of Britain, could the force to destroy the ISP ever be generated.
    That gum you like is coming back in style.
  • mk-donald
    mk-donald Posts: 750 Forumite
    It should be easy to find how to complain about any ISP ?!?!
    They are all required to have a Code of Practice under their license to operate and that must include a formal complaints procedure, and include opportunity for free arbitration review if you become deadlocked with the ISP (that is binding on the ISP but not on you!).

eg
    http://www.talktalk.co.uk/legal/tiscali-product/code-of-practice/
    Section 9 - Complaints...

So if you have a problem with your ISP, be sure to get your complaint INTO THEIR FORMAL COMPLAINTS procedure, and get hold of their Code of Practice to be clear how it should be handled.

MKD
  • Ada3050
    Ada3050 Posts: 227 Forumite
    Car Insurance Carver! Cashback Cashier
    Hopefully my letter will do the trick.

If not then it will escalate in to a complaint. I migrated to plusnet to be rid of these dam fools, but still they want to charge me for broadband?

They are under the impression they owe me money, but they don't and all I want them to do is to cancel my account.

I was under the impression thats what a MAC code was for?
    Know the difference between what you WANT and what you NEED. :T
  • Gloomendoom
    Gloomendoom Posts: 16,550 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 22 March 2010 at 2:51AM
    Excellent!

I was just wondering where I could find a postal address for TalkTalk. They owe me money and don't seem to be too keen to answer emails. I refuse to use their 'customer sevices' phone number. Last time, I nearly smashed the phone to bits in frustration after a twenty minute phone call (at 10p a minute) took me right back to where I had started. :mad:

I too migrated to get rid of the TalkTalk idiots and they are still trying to charge me for a broadband service they no longer supply.
  • boho_2
    boho_2 Posts: 10 Forumite
    mmm...interesting...
  • dach
    dach Posts: 33 Forumite
    you think you've got problems
    having finally migrated to O2 in March I got an email from Pipex saying I had entered a new 12 months contract in February (I hadn't) and I owed them 11 months money £203!!!!
  • TalkTalk are also driving me distracted. Half the times I click on the Calendar they say it is not available - "so there, go and suck eggs", as you might say. Thanks for the address, I will write hard copy to them in case they take more notice of that than they do of emails.
  • slik0000
    slik0000 Posts: 15 Forumite
    TalkTalk Telecom Group PLC
    11 Evesham Street
    London
    W11 4AR
    For general inquiries please call switchboard: UK +44 (0)20 3417 1000

Don't bother ringing the switchboard though. They contract this out to a concierge service who have been instructed not to put any calls from the public through
  • That's why we left.

The service was fine, the cost reasonable as we just carried on from Tiscali.

But the daytime 'selling' phone calls were unrelenting and nasty.

Every time I answered, my OH was at work - I told them to ring back in the evening. They didn't. Just rang back the next day.

This was round two or three times a week. They don't have a zone time problem as they are located in South Africa. Although this may not be the truth....I got fed up with this and told them not to ring anymore. Several times.

Finally one of them told me to 'F.... off' ( yes they are like that) , so I asked my husband to cancel.

Thanks for the address - we'll be writing to them to reclaim what they owe us. Although why they write to tell us they owe us money goodness only knows... Talk Talk says my OH has to phne them to get the money they owe him back.

So we are writing.

As clearly he doesn't want the F... off treatment either.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure