Welcome Finance ppi

Comments

• sammie28
    sammie28 Posts: 200 Forumite
    The email address is [EMAIL="claimanthelp@wfs.co.uk"]claimanthelp@wfs.co.uk[/EMAIL]

Good luck. I will put an update on here when i receive my letter!
  • sumo22
    sumo22 Posts: 69 Forumite
    Thank you i will also update when i hear back from them but how long do they take to responde to e-mails? lol
  • sammie28
    I think i got a reply within a day.
  • sumo22
    Just sent them the e-mail stating that iam giving them 2 weeks to sort it out as i been waiting 4 weeks for a form to come through in the post so now im just waiting AGAIN!!!!!!
  • sammie28
    Sumo22 - Any news? I still haven't had the upheld or not letter yet!
  • sumo22
    No no news yet I was hoping you had some lol
    I still have not received a reply to the email I sent out but I was thinking about ringing them again today and if no luck I might see what the FSCS say about it
  • sammie28
    think i might ring them today too!
  • sammie28
    Sumo22 - Rang them. Got told same info, it is in the final stages. They have sent it to fscs to authorise! I asked what that meant exactly and was told they have made a desicion and they have to pass it to fscs to 'authorise' ie check that they agree with the desiciion they have made. She wouldn't tell me the outcome! They now wait for the fscs to get back to them and then they will contact me.
  • sammie28
    Sumo22 - decided to ring fscs direct. It has been upheld :jPayment sent yesterday. Don't know how much yet, but at least it's on its way to the bank, just hope it's not delayed with Natwests problems at the minute!
    Its taken 11 weeks with alot of !!! kicking!!
    Hope you get a result soon. If you want to ask anything or need any info just let me know.
  • sumo22
    Wow lucky you so what did the FSCS say
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills