E-cigarettes on the high street

2»

Comments

• I notice other businesses are mentioned like Tesco...I am simply a grateful customer and was responding to the initial question..."does anyone know of high street shops" and believed they were worth a mention like the other business's in other replies that have remained. I may have over worded it and therefore apologies. Small business's need all the help they can get at the moment and as for money saving...I have personally saved £300 in three months. Giving up smoking is a no brainer...I am extremely grateful to this shop.
  • NeverInDebt
    NeverInDebt Posts: 4,634 Forumite
    I saw your post and it certainly looked like a advert and not one posted by a customer
    vapologist wrote: »
    I notice other businesses are mentioned like Tesco...I am simply a grateful customer and was responding to the initial question..."does anyone know of high street shops" and believed they were worth a mention like the other business's in other replies that have remained. I may have over worded it and therefore apologies. Small business's need all the help they can get at the moment and as for money saving...I have personally saved £300 in three months. Giving up smoking is a no brainer...I am extremely grateful to this shop.
  • I am also a Vaping activist and in the spirit of the MSE have every right to promote as other have without objection - goods, services and products that help to save money that I simply recomend. I'll choose my words and phrasiology more wisely in future. So much for a warm welcome to new members lol.
    That said...I understand why my original review was reported. No offence taken. You live and learn.
  • marleyboy
    marleyboy Posts: 16,698
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Having not seen the post in question, I am guessing it got deleted, its one thing to mention a product available in a chain store, but you cannot post links directly to products, particularly if you own\run the company, which a new member who whom creates a username of their brand, just to post an answer would go against MSE rules.

Maybe if said member mentioned a brand being available, his\her post would not have been deleted.

I would not post Marleyboys Smokeless Ecigs are the best, and include a link directly to my online product. (P.S. There is no such product just in case ;))
    :A:dance:1+1+1=1:dance::A
    "Marleyboy you are a legend!"
    MarleyBoy "You are the Greatest"
    Marleyboy You Are A Legend!
    Marleyboy speaks sense
    marleyboy (total legend)
    Marleyboy - You are, indeed, a legend.
  • Ok...I'll try again
    I purchased an Electronic Cigarette kit from Vapour Trails in Bournemouth who are a high street e-cig shop. Three months later I have saved £300 by not purchasing tobacco products.
    I use the name vapologist in vaping forums and like to share my positive experience with others. I earn my living as a Car Fleet Manager. I am a very happy customer.
  • I use http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk

Usually next day delivery and very easy to contact and also helpful. 4 months now without a real cigarette. Go for a starter kit and give it a week. More than halved my smoking costs.
  • Mrs_Arcanum
    Mrs_Arcanum Posts: 23,976
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Our local BP/Spar shop sells them.
    Truth always poses doubts & questions. Only lies are 100% believable, because they don't need to justify reality. - Carlos Ruiz Zafon, The Labyrinth of the Spirits
  • Try chemistdirect.co.uk and type in electronic cigarettes, they have a good range. The Regcig ones are very good, would highly recommend them.
  • wooohooo
    wooohooo Posts: 1,171
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    http://www.cigg-e.co.uk/

Dont know why link wont work
    I have been using one of these for 2 weeks and am really pleased with It
    Jan 2020 Kitten cross stitching
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories