help with my childrens entertainment business please

Hi everyone i dont know if this is the right place to post this so im sorry if its not :)

I currently own a childrens entertainment business providing bouncy castles, soft play, facepainting, glitter tattoos, balloon modelling and mascots

I would love some input from other mums and dads as to what mascots they would like to see available for their childrens parties

Also are there any oher party ideas you would like to see available such as candy floss machine hire etc

Thanks very much everybody it means a lot to have important feedback
:TIf your happy and you know it clap your hands :T

Comments

• Lizzie-S
    Lizzie-S Posts: 79 Forumite
    skintsaver wrote: »
    Hi everyone i dont know if this is the right place to post this so im sorry if its not :)

I currently own a childrens entertainment business providing bouncy castles, soft play, facepainting, glitter tattoos, balloon modelling and mascots

I would love some input from other mums and dads as to what mascots they would like to see available for their childrens parties

Also are there any oher party ideas you would like to see available such as candy floss machine hire etc

Thanks very much everybody it means a lot to have important feedback

Maybe a puppet show or a kids comedian/clown or similar?

One Direction :D
  • meritaten
    meritaten Posts: 24,158 Forumite
    magic - kids love magicians! so do grown ups. a really good magician who can engage the kids!
  • I guess if I was hiring a firm like yours for my child's party, I'd like the option of themed parties - so say I wanted a pirate party, you'd facepaint the kids like pirates, and organise pirate themed games, like 'desert Islands', 'pin the beak on the parrot' so all I'd have to do was the food, cake and party bags.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by mascots - would that be someone dressed up as a TV/film character?
    Over futile odds
    And laughed at by the gods
    And now the final frame
    Love is a losing game
  • Yeah mascots are the people who dress up like mickey mouse, peppa pig etc
    :TIf your happy and you know it clap your hands :T
  • mrsgreenwood_2
    mrsgreenwood_2 Posts: 1,159 Forumite
    my 3 yr old would LOVE peppa pig, but every kid is different, so hard to say, my 6 year old would love mr bean...:p
    **Waiting for a BIG win!**

Thank you all posters!

S born 2006 and N born 2010 *delivered at home by daddy!*
  • piglet25
    piglet25 Posts: 927
    Stoptober Survivor
    Forumite
    The best thing to do would be to ask the parents who hire you out what other things they would have liked to have had
  • geoffky
    geoffky Posts: 6,835 Forumite
    Don't go bust with other peoples money.....There is a massive thread on here about one that let so many down..
    It is nice to see the value of your house going up'' Why ?
    Unless you are planning to sell up and not live anywhere, I can;t see the advantage.
    If you are planning to upsize the new house will cost more.
    If you are planning to downsize your new house will cost more than it should
    If you are trying to buy your first house its almost impossible.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure