We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

Cadbury Unwrap Gold

Hello.

I greedily purchased 4 Cadbury chocolate bars this week for the Cadbury olympic ticket promotion! I didn't win any Olympic tickets (for which you need to find a "gold ticket" in the pack, but I did enter the code inside online as it says to do on the pack... and... I've won three times!

My prizes:
2 x Cadbury chocolate 2012 mascot lollies.

And:
A "Cadbury VIP Experience for 2". (It said they'd call me within 7 days about this).

I'm intrigued as to what the VIP Experience is. Does anyone have any ideas? The competition website mentions that one of the prizes is "Tickets to a Cadbury Event", which sounds slightly less exciting.

Thanks.

I'd love to hear from anyone else who has won this prize.

Comments

• avelte
    avelte Posts: 5,137
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    well done,enjoy
    A rule of the universe is, the more you give, the more you get
  • Well done, sounds very interesting..
  • elizabethp
    elizabethp Posts: 76,398
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Well done :D
    Liz xx
  • Hi guys. Not a masive poster here but have been using MSE for years. We have one pair of tickets to something but not sure what.
    No clues to what this is yet?
    Ive had a look on the web and its not quite clear.

Jump the queue at Cadbury World perhaps?
    A bar of chocloate delivered by the mad vans maybe?
    A ticket to an event I will never be able to attend as its miles away?
    Be careful whatever you do...
  • Hi there,

I won a Cadbury VIP Experience too. Basically it's two tickets to the Cadbury Olympic Festival at Hyde Park but apparently they will tell me more at the end of this month.
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    well done :j:j:j
  • chesters
    chesters Posts: 69 Forumite
    I've just won a V.I.P experience too, have googled Cadbury Olympic Festival but no details yet. Hopefully it involves chocolate eatting races.:rotfl:
    2011 wins cineworld tickets x 3, east of england tickets, truckfest tickets, glamour wins, £10,000 :j, violent veg goody bag, body lotions & hand creams, aussie hair stuff, Independent £25 wine voucher, Ruff wear dog coat
  • smartt21
    smartt21 Posts: 2,484 Forumite
    Well done to you all! :T
    A-Z Challenge 2013
    ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    Thanks to all who take the time & effort to post. You are all stars!!
    :A
  • @PriceyUK - did you ever get your event tickets?

I also apparently won 2 tickets to a Cadbury event, a couple of weeks ago and they would call in 7 days. But no phone call so far, I contacted Cadbury customer services, who asked again for my details, but I just got a message back from them, saying thanks for your mail. I'm thinking this is just some kind of scam as having to call you to confirm the prize sounds dodgy, they could have just mailed me the details. :cry:
  • chesters
    chesters Posts: 69 Forumite
    I haven't heard anything either, will ring them in a few days
    2011 wins cineworld tickets x 3, east of england tickets, truckfest tickets, glamour wins, £10,000 :j, violent veg goody bag, body lotions & hand creams, aussie hair stuff, Independent £25 wine voucher, Ruff wear dog coat
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure