free signs

Comments

• TaBunny wrote:
    didn't work for me

Right click screen and click 'play'. This worked for me. Thanks to the op for this bril site. :)
  • Wow - excellent find
    The sign maker opens in a popup window and requires both the Macromedia Flash and Adobe Reader plugins to run correctly.
  • cher31e
    cher31e Posts: 46 Forumite
    This Was A Great Site ,thanx,anything That Saves Pennies And Works Has Gotta Be Great
    have a nice day
  • Thanks! This is a briiliant tool. I work with kids and this will be fun and educational for them - fantastic !
    Now take a bow......
  • Jamsi
    Jamsi Posts: 117 Forumite
    Thank you... just printed off a NO SNORING sign for OH!!!! He's not impressed can't think why lol
  • It's a great idea, but it would be even better if they could make it work on Linux and Firefox.

I have a PDF reader and the Flash plugin.
  • scotgirl2
    scotgirl2 Posts: 257 Forumite
    how do you use it? so you save the pictograms and then paste into the pdf reader?
    :j HEATHER :¬) :T
  • slowen
    slowen Posts: 2,795 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    scotgirl2 wrote:
    how do you use it? so you save the pictograms and then paste into the pdf reader?

All you need to do is click one of the the signs that style you want and it should bring it up on a page layout and then you just type in the words you want on the sign
  • Lord_Gardener
    Lord_Gardener Posts: 2,971 Forumite
    A good laugh - my eldest has just noticed the 'TIP' sign on her door!!!
    I'm mad!!!! :rotfl::jand celebrating everyday every year!!!
  • waaag
    waaag Posts: 200 Forumite
    Thanks very much for sharing that with us, terlan! I am going to print out the yellow triangle with the bull in it! and put it up on my gate to deter would be unwanted visitors.....It is a smallholding so could be feasible, I shall put 'beware raging bull roaming loose' 'enter at own risk'....he he .....great fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure