Flights to Turkey in August

Options
I've already got a holiday booked to Thailand in Oct/Nov for 2 weeks.

But my parents have just bought a place in Turkey and I'm hoping to squeeze that in as well. The problem is I only have 20 days holiday, and Thailand is going to eat in to 11 of those days.

My parents and brother are going August 14th-28th for 2 weeks.

I can't do 2 weeks due to the lack of hol days from work left, but around 10 days would be ideal, especially if it could tie in with the bank hol on Aug 25th.

I've done a fair bit of searching, and the best I can find is:

Manchester-Izmir Aug 14th 20:20 (So I can still work that day) - £80
Bodrum-Manchester Aug 24th 05:10 - €258.71 (about £205)

The flight to Izmir on the way there is the same as my parents which is great as we can get picked up free on the way there, so it would save rather than me getting a seperate flight.

Also, flying back from Bodrum is better as its closer to where I'll be staying (Akhbuk).

Anyone reckon they can better this deal given my situation? I could get a flight back a couple of days later ideally as its bank hol on the mon, but the ones I found were more expensive.

Comments

• Incapuppy
    Incapuppy Posts: 5,713 Forumite
    Options
    Have you used the skyscanner/flightchecker tools at the top of this page?
  • Sam_41
    Sam_41 Posts: 55 Forumite
    Options
    Yep sorry I should've mentioned, the deal I found was through Thomas Cook via Skyscanner
  • Sam_41
    Sam_41 Posts: 55 Forumite
    Options
    Just managed to get a better deal - booked flights seperately which saved a lot. Flight out still the same, the flight back is through First choice which was only £150.

Also, thats coming back early Monday so it means I get to have an extra day out there than the one above, w/o needing to take any more hols off work. Result!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure