ugg outlet- is it a scam?

hi there everybody, i am completley new to this site. just wondering if anybody has had an experience with the website ugg outlet- i have bought a pair off uggs boots for a very low price of 50 pounds, however i now suspect it is all a scam. i payed for them last sunday but have not recieved them yet. i keep emailing the company but they keep fobbing me off and saying that they have been on holiday and could i give them some more time. has anybody else experienced this and if so what happened? how can i get my money back. all anwsers greatly appreciated. thanks:rotfl::rolleyes:

Comments

• durham_girl
    durham_girl Posts: 2,715 Forumite
    I would post on this thread, they have a few regulars who can spot a fake ugg/website a mile off!

Also how did you pay?
    :j30/7/10:j

:j24/1/14 :j
  • i ordered a pair of boots and they never arrived and just like you i am guessing it was a scam as my e-mailes failed to deliver and came back as address doesnt exist.
    so yes i wouyld say uggoutlet-web is a scam.
  • IMO any ugg boots at £50 have got to be fakes or its a scam. If you paid using your credit card contact them and explain you havent received your item and they should be able to chase it up for you.
    Kyle 03.04.04
    Kaitlin 19.09.06
    Ruairidh 21.05.09

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares?... He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! - Billy Connelly
  • pinkshoes
    pinkshoes Posts: 20,039
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    If UGG boots retail for over £100, why would anyone sell a genuine pair for just £50?

So yes, you have blatantly been scammed! If it sounds too good to be true...

How did you pay for them? If it wasn't with a credit card, then I'm afraid you'll have to put this down to experience.
    Should've = Should HAVE (not 'of')
    Would've = Would HAVE (not 'of')

No, I am not perfect, but yes I do judge people on their use of basic English language. If you didn't know the above, then learn it! (If English is your second language, then you are forgiven!)
  • Hi ya,

I have used this website, and i received my GENUINE UGGS.

They really were only £51 and they are real.

Hope you receive yours soon x
  • pinkshoes
    pinkshoes Posts: 20,039
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Hi ya,

Hmmm, a brand new squeeky clean registered poster. Suspicious...

20p says they're fake!
    Should've = Should HAVE (not 'of')
    Would've = Would HAVE (not 'of')

No, I am not perfect, but yes I do judge people on their use of basic English language. If you didn't know the above, then learn it! (If English is your second language, then you are forgiven!)
  • moonrakerz
    moonrakerz Posts: 8,650
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    pinkshoes wrote: »
    Hmmm, a brand new squeeky clean registered poster. Suspicious...

20p says they're fake!

OOOH - you are such a cynic !!
  • CHR15
    CHR15 Posts: 5,193
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi ya,

If that isn't proof it is a scam I don't know what is!!!
  • I bought 2 pairs pf uggs off this site about 2 weeks ago and havent recieved anything!! And everything i email them , i get a response that keeps saying keep waiting and bla bla and the emails are so unprofessional! They are like 3 word sentences with and everything is spelled wrong.!! How do i atleast get my money back! I am so mad!!!!!
  • Hi did you get your boots? I too have ordered a pair and cant even get a reply email - i am soo mad!!!
    christy23 wrote: »
    hi there everybody, i am completley new to this site. just wondering if anybody has had an experience with the website ugg outlet- i have bought a pair off uggs boots for a very low price of 50 pounds, however i now suspect it is all a scam. i payed for them last sunday but have not recieved them yet. i keep emailing the company but they keep fobbing me off and saying that they have been on holiday and could i give them some more time. has anybody else experienced this and if so what happened? how can i get my money back. all anwsers greatly appreciated. thanks:rotfl::rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure