Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• PudPie25
    PudPie25 Posts: 40 Forumite
    Have you tried some of the quick and easy email sign ups like MyOffers under PL?
  • annie62442
    annie62442 Posts: 46 Forumite
    Got 28 sb for searching "Nick doesn't love us" :D
    Swagbucks started 1/1/2013 - £125 Amazon vouchers :j
  • twirly09
    twirly09 Posts: 177 Forumite
    Im struggling to meet target today :(
    :eek: How did I let it get such a mess? :eek:
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 48 Forumite
    46/100 today. The slots offer credited 20 for me!
  • LazyLizzie
    LazyLizzie Posts: 106 Forumite
    Is there a special offer on swagbucks to get a 3 sim card? I think there was last year, but wondered if there still was, and what offer it was under?
    :o I'm a money wasting expert. :o
  • staceycomps
    staceycomps Posts: 24 Forumite
    I've just completed a songpeople survey for 88sb taking my total for today to 204/100. I wish there were more of these surveys around.
    My debt
    Aiming for 25% by end of 2015 = £342.55/ £2189.58
    May 2015 £342.55/ £8758.33
  • CathWales wrote: »
    PLEASE CAN SOME TECHIE HELP ME?

I have a songpeople survey up, but volume is often off and my icon for it and also 'network' randomly vanishes and is greyed out when I go to control panel. I am using Vista and need simple instructions on how to get it back without losing survey by rebooting! Any help appreciated!

Hi Cath. Had this happen to me quite a few times - oh the joys of Microsoft.

Unfortunately, restarting the computer is generally the method to get these to come back and even this is a hit-and-miss approach: might take a few days or more, in my experience.

The only way to fix it, immediately, is by editing the registry. Instructions are provided on the MS website (support.microsoft.com) but it's pretty risky, unless you are experienced with that sort of thing.
  • timtomtim
    timtomtim Posts: 60 Forumite
    time for a june thread?
  • zahariel
    zahariel Posts: 180 Forumite
    Is it just me but since they started giving you the option of including Toluna in their DS - I've had didley squat each and every day...

I'm nit one to do a DS every day if i've had a good day and gotten a few hundred SBs... but this is bordering on the ridiculous. I've had 2 days where the intro pages shows several surveys are available but when you proceed past that it says there isn't anything at all!! The rest of the time there isn't even that option...:mad:
    Swagbucks:
    2012 = £225 (august onwards)
    2013 = £400 so far...
  • Kayalana99
    Kayalana99 Posts: 3,626 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    LazyLizzie wrote: »
    Is there a special offer on swagbucks to get a 3 sim card? I think there was last year, but wondered if there still was, and what offer it was under?

I think you mean the network 3...but just incase you meant the word 'free' o2 simcard for free under special offers > Payment wall (I found it under the popular search.)
    People don't know what they want until you show them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure