Rdio feedback

2»

Comments

• Am now in the 'six month free trial' period and all I seem to be able to get is twenty five second snatches of all the songs! Not great....is anyone else having the same issue. Using it on an iPad. Thanks
  • wearside_2
    wearside_2 Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    I am listening now to a long forgotten album. So far it's great but 'Crunch Time' comes next week when my weeks trial ends. Hopefully the next six month free will kick in. I just wish there was a way of saving the library I have created on to my Hard Drive.
    To Dare is To Do:beer:
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 3 March 2013 at 2:18PM
    I signed up for this but not via the link on here and wasn't asked for payment. Found it was OK and got full length songs, did get some songs that just wouldn't not sure why.

Just trying it now and its better.
  • SueCal wrote: »
    Am now in the 'six month free trial' period and all I seem to be able to get is twenty five second snatches of all the songs! Not great....is anyone else having the same issue. Using it on an iPad. Thanks

Hi SueCal,

Thanks for your post. As the six-month free trial is only for using the service on PCs, this is why you're only getting snippets of songs when trying to use it on an iPad.

If you want to listen for free, you will have to use the service on your PC/Mac.

Hope that helps,

MSE Becca
  • Uplink
    Uplink Posts: 246 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 5 March 2013 at 3:18AM
    How does it look like when the 6-month trial kicks in? My 7-day trial ended, and now my web browser on my non-Windows, non-Mac, Linux PC, which shouldn't make any difference really, says "You're out of free music until March 27, 2013. Subscribe now for unlimited music and get 14 days free."

Should the 6-month thing kick in instantly, or is there a delay? As a side note, a few tracks before I ran out rdio.com crashed a few times. It worked perfectly for the entire week prior.

Edit: my Virtualbox with my originally-French-but-now-Frenglish Windows XP (that I bought for 22 quid on eBay and has a genuine retail licence, package and hologram CD, not from the other thrift web site, The Pirate Bay) shows the same thing.
  • The free service only has a limited amount of hours of music available! I have used it extensively for about 10 days now and the amount of free music you are allowed has expired.

Need to wait until 27th March! Its a good service, shame about the limit on the music per month! Understandable though!
  • chambta
    chambta Posts: 2,770 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I enjoyed the first week especially, syncing stuff to my mobile easily and for free. It's less good without that and I'm fast running out of time.
  • PelicanP
    PelicanP Posts: 25 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Ihave done it on my PC, had the 7 day trial and now it says no more free music till the 28th, is then when the free-trial kicks in?

Kinda sucks! I love Rdio :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport