Pointshop.co.uk has debited me for £45 x 2!

1234568»

Comments

• Pointpay.co.uk are trying to take 3x £45 months subcription fees.

I have never used any of the services or 'benefits' as they call them.

tried contacting PP.co.uk but un-contactable.contacted my bank regarding matter, they temporarily re-debited me but PP.co.uk have now produced documentation claiming proof of my original subcription. I dispute the claims/subcription, i have never knowingly given PP.co.uk my details. identity theft/3rd party possibly??

Avoid these lot

I am disputing their claims..............
  • dalesrider wrote: »
    As a few will know from my posts I'm very keen on these deals and people reading the T/C.
    Well on looking at the site and goingto sign up. It say's you have to agree to their terms....
    Now this is where most fall down as it is clearly stated any on going charges.....
    For once I'm gobsmacked :rotfl: Their T/C have no mention at all about any charges.
    Even trying to find out about VIP membership gives not mention of any charges...
    So this is a unfair. Charge.
    Someone needs to get their bank to do a chargeback on the £45 to see what info they provide.
    Or can someone post a copy of the email they get sent when joining up.

yep thats me, got the correspondance/docs if you want it.
    going through this ball ache right now!! !!!!!!s
  • jakeyboo wrote: »
    yep thats me, got the correspondance/docs if you want it.
    going through this ball ache right now!! !!!!!!s

my bank have done the charge back/credited my a/c however
    'undertaken further detailed investigation with PP.co.uk's bank'
    PP.co.uk have provided all documentaion to me and my bank regarding my transactions (of which there are none!)

if i do not dispute my bank assume i accept and re-debit my account and close case
  • i don't know if any of you have had a very good look at pointshop as the cost of VIP can be found here pointshop.co.uk/vip/?ref=menu under the subscribe button
  • dalesrider
    dalesrider Posts: 3,447 Forumite
    jakeyboo wrote: »
    my bank have done the charge back/credited my a/c however
    'undertaken further detailed investigation with PP.co.uk's bank'
    PP.co.uk have provided all documentaion to me and my bank regarding my transactions (of which there are none!)

if i do not dispute my bank assume i accept and re-debit my account and close case

Well if they can't prove it with the NONE doc's :rotfl:

Tell your bank you are still disputing.
    Never ASSUME anything its makes a
    >>> A55 of U & ME <<<
  • Looking in the Ts & Cs it states that you can not join again using the offer for 6 months. So it looks like you have been billed the full amount rather than the £1.
    It also states that to cancel the membership in the 5 days/14 days you can not log into it and if you do you will need to request a cancellation form. Logging in cancels out right to cancel in 14 days or something like that. Wasn't quite sure about this bit.
    Cancellation can be done by phoning Customer Service Team on 020 3588 0269 Monday - Thursday 11am - 1pm
  • Fruittea wrote: »
    I've just found this thread ater realising that 5 x £45 payments have been taken from my cc. Really upset about it and just spoke to the cc campany who have advosed me to change my card but from the thread it seems as though I'll loose the money.

I signed up for the toothbrush - never got it - that's how they got my details. To be honest who would ever look at the t and c as it didn't look at all obvious it was a chargable site.

I tried to phone them and it was just a Danish answerphone. Have just tried to emailing them so will come back later and report.

I'll read through the thread again for any ideas.
    sorry same thing happened to me
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport