BudgetBrain.com: Free online budget planners to analayse your finances

Comments

• I prefer this to the other version too. The only thing that I don't like is that you can't print off a copy of it. That would be really useful for when you are away from the computer.
  • stagey_2
    stagey_2 Posts: 201 Forumite
    edited 10 January 2010 at 6:32PM
    it didn't total my income correctly before I started - left out the first box of income after tax - I'lltry again as can't see that here as a problem.

it did a second time
  • tori.k
    tori.k Posts: 3,592 Forumite
    A great tool. better then the older, but it is much harder to read then the make sense of cards layout when its been posted as a SOA on the DFW forum, could this be tweeked?
  • baby_fuzz
    baby_fuzz Posts: 699 Forumite
    quite a nice tool, but can anyone else understand that pie chart at the very end? surely it is a completely erroneous way of displaying the income/outgoing data?
  • manamaga
    manamaga Posts: 42 Forumite
    Great tool but is there a way of exporting the results to excel or word format? Many companies ask for an 'incoming outgoings' statement, it would be good to be able to export the breakdown to print off or email.
  • When I press the big red button to get my results the table doesn't pull through the desired spend to compare
    Back after paying off DMP in 2014

Want to make sure debt doesn’t start creeping up again
  • manamaga wrote: »
    Great tool but is there a way of exporting the results to excel or word format? Many companies ask for an 'incoming outgoings' statement, it would be good to be able to export the breakdown to print off or email.

If you click the link to 'Your Budgets' it goes to the 'your Budget plans' page, which gives you the bar chart of ins & outs, there is a link at the bottom to post your Statement of Affairs to the forum. If you click that button you can copy & paste out of the template forum posting & dump it into Word. It doesn't look pretty but if you are happy to muck about with the formats I'm sure you could tidy it up!

• When I press the big red button to get my results the table doesn't pull through the desired spend to compare

ok - just tried again & it is working ! :j

• djdarren
    djdarren Posts: 115 Forumite
    I have edited my budget and I cannot save the changes, I am logged in but it keeps reverting back to the original? :mad: can anyone help?
  • It would be useful to have a three-times a year spending period - for costs incurred every school term.

I have difficulty finding my saved budget - it is easy to see the place to set up a new one, but there isn't an obvious entry point into saved budgets.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure