Staff Discount cards - How much do you save?

Comments

• boltonangel
    boltonangel Posts: 1,018 Forumite
    I work as a chef for a small restaurant run by Whitbread.

I get 50% discount in my restaurant on food. Plus most other whitbread run restaurants.

I also get coperate discount on things like, entry to alton towers. Discount off a new mini and discount in Costa Coffee.

I basically get discount with any other company associated with Whitbread. Not bad really.

do you still get that even though mitchells and butler have bought whitbread restaurants?!
    Lead me not into temptation, I can find the way myself.

wins - peroni bottle opener, peroni bowl, peroni coastersx2 and a vodkat cocktail kit,
    would love to win something 'proper'!!
  • LOST
    LOST Posts: 292 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    ec9wrr wrote:
    The Next staff discount is 25% for ALL staff off full price stock. With the exception of electrical items and home items purchased on interest free. Furniture purchased on interest free credit can be discounted at 15% or you can buy the same item without credit with 25% discount.
    The previous post claiming 50% is incorrect.
    Discount is not available on vouchers.

true and correct :D
    {Signature removed by Forum Team - if you are not sure why we have removed your signature please contact the Forum Team}
  • Gemmzie
    Gemmzie Posts: 14,876 Forumite
    I get 25% discount but it has to be on a collegue store card

We get a certain uniform allocation also, which has 65% off the selling price
    No longer using this account for new posts from 2013
  • vik6525
    vik6525 Posts: 16,347 Forumite
    this thread is fab! im currently 'job seeking' so now i know which jobs to really push for... like monsoon.... he he
    You lied to me Edward. There IS a Swansea. And other places.....

*I have done reading too*
    *I have done geography as well*
  • C_Ronaldo
    C_Ronaldo Posts: 4,732 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Oh i forgot, i used to work in sainsburys on the bws section and as well as the discount card we also got various freebies from the reps, things like t shirts, a fleece, a parasol, and some other things, all of the things were branded like stella, guinness, bells whiskey
    No Links in Signature by site rules - MSE Forum Team 2
  • aakayb
    aakayb Posts: 109 Forumite
    Staff discounts have got worse and worse. First job was 33%, last was 12.5%

They just getting silly now.
  • laura1976
    laura1976 Posts: 298 Forumite
    Just a bit of info for any Sainsburys staff, 15% discount starts next Thursday 19th and is on right through until January............. 10th I think but if I'm a day or 2 out please correct me. Read it on the noticeboard yesterday so thought I'd let everyone know in case you've not been told yet:D
    Smokefree since 27-9-2007
  • K9COOP
    K9COOP Posts: 104 Forumite
    I used to work for tmobile who offer half price line rental on your tariff for life and you can give an unlimited amount of half prices to friends and family!

I have 3 contracts from t-mobile days for me/oh/dad so we are all on flext35 for 17.50 a mth forever! wooohooo!
    :beer:
  • i work for a goverment dept we get .................... nothing
  • richleeds
    richleeds Posts: 182 Forumite
    90% discount on most airlines worldwide, fab discount, was better in the days before departure tax etc
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure