any ideas for a hen night for a pregnant bride

hi im getting married in june by which time im gunna be about 7 months pregnant i was gunna go to newcastle for a good knees up but i think thats totally out of the question. so has anyone got any good ideas what i can do responisbly but still want a good laff and good time. im not one for sitting down for a meal so if anyone can help that would be really great. im gunna be really fat by then lol so i cant really be bouncing around.

Comments

• CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    What about the theatre.A west end show or musical could be a great laugh and fantastic girls night out depending on which one you choose.You can still enjoy yourself.
    Or what about a spa weekend?
    "Reaching out to touch the stars dont forget the flowers at your feet".
  • MsChazzer
    MsChazzer Posts: 701 Forumite
    A friend of mine went to do ceramic painting, then afternoon tea followed by pizza and very cheesy girly films at another friend's flat. Actually I like the sound of doing that and I'm not pregnant.
    Got married 23rd May 2009, many thanks to all on the Weddings and Anniversaries board for their help and support!
  • MrsTinks
    MrsTinks Posts: 15,241 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    There is a Spa nearby me who do a pamper package specifically for pregnant women. Might be a good idea and then all go maybe Lazerquest if you think you're up for a little moving about as you 're not allowed to run there and it's just a giggle :)
    DFW Nerd #025
    DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's! :)

My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey
  • lisataff
    lisataff Posts: 26 Forumite
    thanks there is some good idea's i quite fancy the spa its not very often i get pampered so what better excuse then being pregnant and wanting to relax b4 my big day thanks guys.
  • thriftymomma
    thriftymomma Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    I would have said a nice pamper day - hope you enjoy it!
    Got Halifax Classic to reduce my interest rate by 5% woohoo - 10/06/08 Thanks MSE!
    Another 3% shaved off 10/12/08
    ANOTHER 4 % June 09:beer:
  • MrsJ2008
    MrsJ2008 Posts: 494 Forumite
    I'm having a hen do abroad but a lot of my friends can't make it, so am thinking of being greedy and having another at home..... a naughty knicker night.

It's cheap & cheerful, you can make your own non-alcoholic cocktails and it's a good giggle x
  • swampduck
    swampduck Posts: 962 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    How's about a Bingo Night? My step daughter-in law to be - is doing this as a starter to her Hen Celebrations!!

Swampy
    Expect the worst, hope for the best, and take what comes!!:o
  • robpw2
    robpw2 Posts: 14,044 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    what about something like an ann summers party you could have a laugh

Slimming world start 28/01/2012 starting weight 21st 2.5lb current weight 17st 9-total loss 3st 7.5lb
    Slimmer of the month February , March ,April
  • I am fancying a muder mystery dinner for my do....... OK it is over a yr away and thing might change!
  • Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    Having been 7 months pregnant (although a while ago now... 4yrs!) I would recommend anything you can do that involves lying around so spa weekend would be perfect...
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure