Tesco staff Privilege Card

My wife is due to received her Tesco staff Privilege Card after working for Tesco's for 12 months. I understand she will be entitled to 10% off her shopping. Does this include 10% off petrol purchases as well?

Comments

• jebervic
    jebervic Posts: 861 Forumite
    Westender wrote: »
    My wife is due to received her Tesco staff Privilege Card after working for Tesco's for 12 months. I understand she will be entitled to 10% off her shopping. Does this include 10% off petrol purchases as well?

no it doesn't - shame though
  • Imagine if they did, everyone would want to work at tescos. I would save a frotune.
    Iva started Dec 2018.
  • Imagine if they did, everyone would want to work at tescos. I would save a fortune.
    Iva started Dec 2018.
  • newmommyjen
    newmommyjen Posts: 1,169 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Gosh , tats a long time to work for a company b4 u get any perks.
    I think i was at next for 3 months, b4 i could get my discount card.
    A smile and manners doesnt cost any thing
  • wirehair
    wirehair Posts: 4,291 Forumite
    Its also limited to so much discount you can recieve in a year .
    Never pay more than you have too
  • durham_girl
    durham_girl Posts: 2,715 Forumite
    I knew Tescos were cheapskates, but that takes the biscuit!!!
    :j30/7/10:j

:j24/1/14 :j
  • there will be a letter attached to the card giving full terms of use - basically its 10% on everything except petrol, tobacco, lottery, postage stamps - think thats it - it also doubles as a clubcard. It is only for use by the person it is issued to (though they are able to sign it over to someone else) :D
    i'm living in a parallel universe
  • jaymac_2
    jaymac_2 Posts: 1,740 Forumite
    I'm sure they make staff wait a year so most schoolkids who work there part time never qualify for the discount!
  • kremmen
    kremmen Posts: 744 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Don't forget you can use it in most "owned " stations ( not express) to buy other stuff.

My daughter works for sainsburys who are currently offering 15% off( as they often do during Bank hols etc ).

So I think I know where I will get xmas shopping ( especially with the £6 off £30 vouchers I received from them today.).

Paul
  • I work for Morrisons they also give 10% minus the items littlemissfrugal mentioned. It's actually okay because you only need to have been working for Morrisons for 13 weeks - That's the official view but I got mine after 7 weeks(I'm a uni student working part-time so even better that they allow everyone it). Also they give you 2 cards, one for yourself and one for a family member so all in all pretty good.
    Win £2008 in 2008 member's club 777 :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport