More a pernament freebie- keep kids at bay, cheat site

sandersjake16
sandersjake16 Posts: 509 Forumite
edited 2 February 2016 at 11:14AM in Freebies (no spend required)
http://www.supercheats.com/index.htm

I use this for my lil bros, saves mum and dad fortunes in cheat books and phoning up companies etc. Cheatsand hints for most games. Safe to use, no viruses and quite trust worthy, hope its the right site

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • how did this get in the newsletter? sorry, but its not much of a 'great find'.
    Best Freebies/Wins/Testers so far: HP Officejet Pro 8500, Vax Zen, Thorpe Park Tks, 2x Rockwell Tkts, Windows 7, 2x Chelsea vs Arsenal Tkts, Genio Phone, JLS Tickets, 2 PSP games, 2 Xbox 360 games, iPod Touch, Blackberry Torch, Westlife Tkts, Tinie Tempah tkts, New York Trip AND MORE...
    Thanks to all posters on here:beer::T
  • BigMummaF
    BigMummaF Posts: 4,281 Forumite
    Tis for this household...we've not come across it so Thank You OP :D
    Full time Carer for Mum; harassed mother of three;
    loving & loved by two 4-legged babies.

• 98jdougl
    98jdougl Posts: 1,154 Forumite
    how did this get in the newsletter? sorry, but its not much of a 'great find'.

Whilst it might not be a great find for you it is to a lot of people. Likewise something you think is a great find may not be something everyone thinks is. Depends on what you normally spend money on I guess. My OH spends quite a lot (in my book, not his lol) on cheats etc so this is great for me.
  • thanks 4 that 1 my son thought he knew all the cheat sites!!!! obviously not.
  • It is very useful, when i was a kid, i used to always ask my mum to phone them cause i got wanted tips/cheats hehe :)
    Thanks.
  • Just noticed this, are you aware that if you google the name of your game and write the word cheats after it, you can generally find lots of sites. :)
    Also ign is quite a good site, it does walkthroughs, cheats and hidden parts of the game. :)

Sorry i can't put links in, just google ign. :)
  • FarzRocks
    FarzRocks Posts: 171 Forumite
    Wicked find ,I thought I knew them all but just found 2 walkthroughs and an easter egg I needed ! Hunting now for skulls ,Thanks again :)
    I once prayed to god for a bike, but quickly found out he didnt work that way...so I stole a bike and prayed for his forgiveness .........
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure