Titanic Belfast

BigAl94
BigAl94 Posts: 1,919
Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
Forumite
Much hype today about the new visitor attraction, pity the booking website isn't working!

http://www.titanicbelfast.com/Home.aspx

Tried booking, shows numerous dates as available, allows you to select tickets then proceed to payment which is where I see the message
“Order has timed out or entry time expired”
Can't book any dates - not a good start!

Comments

• irishminx
    irishminx Posts: 40 Forumite
    Apparantly its booked out for the first 3-4 months. Wish i had booked earlier cos it looks fab.
  • irishminx
    irishminx Posts: 40 Forumite
    sorry after looking at the website, you need to enable your cookies, hope this helps :)
  • BigAl94
    Forumite
    Managed to book them using Chrome instead if IE, cookies were enabled. No problem booking in 2 weeks time.
  • dmxdave
    dmxdave Posts: 1,605
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Well worth a visit, enjoy.
    Dave
  • freddie_2
    freddie_2 Posts: 918 Forumite
    loads of dates and times available.

anyone know if you are allowed to take buggies in?

i am sure I read you couldnt but now cant find it on the site.
  • Lobell
    Lobell Posts: 621 Forumite
    Just booked 2 tickets or Good Friday with no bother.
  • Booked mine on Weds without any probs. Website says you can't take buggies round with you, but they have a kind of buggy park to leave them in. Doesn't say how much the underground car park is though, might be cheaper to park in Odyssey car park?
  • emmett123
    emmett123 Posts: 129 Forumite
    all this hype about the Titanic is getting a little tiring now. People are aware that the ship sank?
  • Robothell
    Robothell Posts: 494
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Yes, there was a story about not being able to bring in buggies to certain parts of the exhibition (only a small portion of it). Apparently they allow baby slings or can provide one if you don't have one yourself for those areas. Buggies are allowed elsewhere in the building with no problems.
    Life in this world is, as it were, a sojourn in a cave. What can we know of reality? For all we can see of the true nature of existence is, shall we say, no more than bewildering and amusing shadows cast upon the inner wall of the cave by the unseen blinding light of absolute truth, from which we may or may not deduce some glimmer of veracity, and we as troglodyte seekers of wisdom can only lift our voices to the unseen and say humbly "Go on, do deformed rabbit again.....it's my favourite". © Terry Pratchett in "Small Gods"

Founder member of the Barry Scott Appreciation Society
  • BigAl94
    Forumite
    Pity you don't get to see the replica staircase.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure