Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Does anyone know how to put in tickets for SuperSonic wall please, I clicked support and it just shows the offers on the left and just stars to rate them. thanks
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    the other support want a screen shot with date on but last page doesn't show date.

The date part of a screen shot comes from your computer
    The little time and date that is in bottom corner on -->> side of your screen
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Does anyone know how to put in tickets for SuperSonic wall please, I clicked support and it just shows the offers on the left and just stars to rate them. thanks

Right click on Support, open in new tab/window
    Scroll down, and then down some more until you get to the pending offers
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Thanks for both replies have sent the support tickets now.
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    DS yesterday and today have not credited. Tasks take ages and then give bad gateway errors. Just d/l 2 iphone apps on SuperSonic which always credit but haven't and 2 TP surveys one credited the other support want a screen shot with date on but last page doesn't show date.
    Like others more and more is not crediting.

Whatever game Swagbucks have been playing this weekend sucks.

As it is the last day of June there are probably people struggling to reach target to get their full bonus bucks and it must be frustrating for them to have so many surveys and offers not crediting. I'm not one of them as I have missed the target 7 times this month and not through want of trying. It is getting more and more difficult to earn SwagBucks.
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Just managed to get a DS that credited on High street shopping and the economy.
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Nice quick TS for 50sb on M&M's, I've done well today - surprising for a sunday 308/80.
  • maxiamus
    maxiamus Posts: 150 Forumite
    I had quite a few DS this morning, but got dq from all, so been watching boring sbtv off & on throughout the day to get to target, as soon as i reached target i got another DS & qualified...typical lol
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    maxiamus wrote: »
    I had quite a few DS this morning, but got dq from all, so been watching boring sbtv off & on throughout the day to get to target, as soon as i reached target i got another DS & qualified...typical lol

Hate it when that happens :)
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Did the 50sb ts about the chocolate shop in london, so thats my redemption target hit and requested.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills