Wedding Diet Thread....

Options

Comments

• Em88
    Em88 Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    Options
    Yay that your dress only needs taking up Olokia :) That's all mine needs too. Am having my first fitting this weekend (with a hangover on sunday!!).

Nearly lunch time - yay. Have had a chocolate biscuit already today though while I was doing some copying downstairs. Just have to make sure I don't have any later. Fingers crossed for the mornings weigh in.
  • FutureCooper
    Options
    Anybody else wonder where Rups has been?? Hope she is ok.

Had another Paul McKenna day. Day 4 now and its really going well. It really is making me feel better for just being in control of the amount of food i shovel in. I am enjoying my food and there feeling fuller quicker and for longer.

I might jump on the scales tomorrow and see how its going
  • Em88
    Options
    She is still around on facebook so maybe she is having a break from obsessing over food.

Glad your finding the Paul McKenna book helpful FutureCooper. I have heard good things about it but haven't really considered it.

Most of us weigh in either tonight or tomorrow morning so join in! Most people just put what they have lost rather than what they weigh.

Good luck to everyone with this weeks weigh ins :) not sure how I will have done. Fingers crossed for a loss!
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 2,243 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not been around much. Lost motivation when i tried my dress on and saw how much it needs taken in! Need to get back to being good as i have a night out with friends, my hen night, a work night out and a 4 day course ( staying in a b&b with no gym access & will eat out!) all happening in april so dont want to put on! Would love to lose another stone or two! Lost another 2lb at least.
  • johannalf88
    johannalf88 Posts: 2,827 Forumite
    Options
    Wooop lost another lb! :D :j

Thus means I am now 9st12!!! I haven't weighed this little in AGES! :D I really thought I had put on as well. :)

I have 2lb to loose (according to the wii) in two weeks to meet my goal of a BMI of 22 in 2 weeks. So I am really going to try to be good so I can hit it.... Never hit a weight target in time before!
    :T
  • Em88
    Options
    Well done Jo :)

I stayed the same this week and was happy with that as I had been to my godparents last weekend and my brother had been up etc. Just pleased I didn't put on tbh. My aim for next week is to stay the same too as have my hen do this weekend plus we are going out for lunch with work on monday.

Hope everyone else did well :)
  • johannalf88
    Options
    Ohhhhhh Hen do!! How exciting! Do u know what u r doing?
  • Em88
    Options
    I am so excited! Can't wait. I don't know what is happening, all I know is that it is in Brighton and there is some kind of dressing up involved in the evening. I only know about the dressing up as one of my friends accidentally let it slip haha (not sure I would have chosen dress up if I were organising it but sure it will be great) :)
  • johannalf88
    Options
    Yeah, it will be great! What's ur OH doing for his stag? Is he home alone (missing u) for the weekend?!?
  • Em88
    Options
    I really can't wait! Going to get SO drunk haha. Erm I think he is just going to have a few drinks with his mates. Neither of us get to see our friends as often as we would like as we live in london and they live mostly down by brighton where we grew up with a few dotted around the country. He has said he is going to not bother to get dressed and stay in playing playstation and eating all the cupcakes in the flat haha!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure