Free Sample of Yumove for Dogs

get a free sample of Yumove for dogs joints and mobility

http://www.dogjoint.co.uk/

Comments

• sher60
    sher60 Posts: 2,208 Forumite
    Brandi thanks you so much!;)
    Murphy knows me too well and sticks to me like glue!
  • NorthernLass
    NorthernLass Posts: 4,033 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Received this morning - thanks OP :)
  • DDonut
    DDonut Posts: 223 Forumite
    The page has expired!!!! Click Here to restart the survey :(
    Take a break :p Have a Donut
  • I got mine yesterday, thanks OP!!
    Do good deeds and you could raise the curtain, do good deeds and you could really raise your life....
  • fantasia322
    fantasia322 Posts: 1,373 Forumite
    http://www.lintbells.com/yfs?atrkid=V1ADWA12B5C47-16424352518-k--65548586558--d-m-none&gclid=CJn2ysXFtsMCFUrLtAod4ksA3g

he only clinically proven joint supplement to work in 6 weeks. It's triple action formulation is perfect for supporting your dog's joint health. Daily intake can help maintain supple joints and promote better joint flexibility.

YUMOVE contains all the essential nutrients required for healthy joints in a single supplement:

Triple Strength Green Lipped Mussel -
    YUMOVE contains a high strength extract of Green Lipped Mussel to soothe joints. Green Lipped Mussel (GLM) contains two Omega 3s, EPA (found in many fish oils) and ETA (found only in GLM) to support the natural anti-inflammatory process.

Pure Glucosamine -
    YUMOVE is made with veterinary strength and purity Glucosamine HCl to provide more concentrated joint support

Hyaluronic Acid -
    a major part of synovial fluid, the cushioning fluid in the joint which helps lubricate and cushion the joint during movement

:T
  • My (nearly) 13yr old lab was prescribed this yesterday by the vet. She was singing it's praises, so am hoping it works (and that insurance pays for it!!). No doubt he does too - his hobby was countersurfing :grin: He has to start on 6 tablets a day for a week though, then 3 a day, so don't think a box of thirty tablets means a months supply :(.

A great find - and now an emergency supply:D
  • fantasia322
    fantasia322 Posts: 1,373 Forumite
    No it isnt a months supply, I didnt say it was, just that its 30 free tablets :(
  • Just pointing it out, I know you didn't say it was a month's supply, thought people might get a bit of a shock when they realised how quickly 30 tablets would go :eek: But it's a great find, so worth trying anyway :)
  • Free sample of yumove joint supplement for dogs 30 tablets

http://yumovesample.co.uk/

Thank you to Yorkie1962 for original post on hukd
    Sealed pot challenge member 437
  • Wizard_of_Id
    Wizard_of_Id Posts: 5,512 Forumite
    Sample arrived today :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing