Present/Hamper ideas for Boyfriend

2»

Comments

• rinroo wrote: »
    Wow - you've been busy! I'm sure your OH will be thrilled xmas morning when he has that lovely lot to open.

I am loving the willy warmer idea, my dh does shift works, mostly night on the railway, he's always complaining of the cold, esp this time of year so might go have a look for them now lol Thanks!

Thank you. I know i found loads of bits via quidco and am going to be purchasing soon (need to use mum's account):rotfl:
    I've found some on ebay, and findingmyfeet.com(via quidco) etc.
    HTH
    ..xx
    I am only me, no pretences, no second guesses.. It's the best I can do, I'm sorry if that's not good enough for you... I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you :A
  • shazrobo
    shazrobo Posts: 3,313 Forumite
    Zimm190 wrote: »
    No probs! If you can't find one you like send me a PM and I'll knit and send you one - they only take about an hour :-)
    can you post a link for the pattern for the willy warmer, have been looking online and cant find one. bf been joking bout one for ages, since i knitted him a hat and scarf
    thanks
    shaz
    enjoy life, we only get one chance at it:)
    Quote Posts: 8,042 Forumite
    Zimm190 wrote: »
    No probs! If you can't find one you like send me a PM and I'll knit and send you one - they only take about an hour :-)
    Don't keep it private. Let everyone know how much wool you'll need.
  • becs
    becs Posts: 2,101 Forumite
    I was racking my brain trying to think of what to get my bro for xmas as he is a nightmare to buy for! Anyway yesterday in a bolt of inspiration I thought about doing him an "indian hamper" . He's got 2 small children and money is tight so they don't get out much and he loves to cook and loves indian. So going to make up a hamper with the proper stainless steel balti dishes (have bought them from tesco before so hoping they still do them!) and some poppadoms, naans,chutney and then my little secret ingredient is some spice packs from www.spicebox.co.uk they are absoloutely fantastic! They taste so authentic and so easy to do. We've done curry nights for 10 people using these and it was said that it was just like a restaurant so definately one to impress his mates!
  • Thank you all for giving me all these ideas. My OH is going to be so thrilled, i'm trying to get him things he will be able to use for when he goes away and you've given me a lot of inspiration:j

Only need to get a few bits still :D
    Sweeties (for his sweetie jar)
    Homemade CD of love songs
    Handmade IOU Cheques(eg massage etc)
    [strike]DVD(Cheap from Woolies)[/strike]
    Day moisturising cream
    Hairgel
    [strike]Lynx Chocolate set[/strike]
    [STRIKE]Andy MacNab Book[/STRIKE](My Bro is getting it for him)
    Body paint(cheap)
    Photo frame
    And anything else i can afford within my £100ish budget (I'm getting a bonus-good behaviour:rotfl: )
    I will still welcome any ideas. Thank you:beer:
    ..xx
    I am only me, no pretences, no second guesses.. It's the best I can do, I'm sorry if that's not good enough for you... I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you :A
  • Right well an update on the OH’s present front :D I have brought:
    • A money tin £1
    • x3 tops
    • Bench army belt
    • Jelly Boobs
    • Message Plaque
    • Hooded Jacket
    • True Star EDT
    • Socks
    • Lee Evans DVD
    • Hot Fuzz DVD
    • Monogamy Game
    • Sponge 19p
    • Face Cloth 25p
    • Mug 99p
    • Options Sachets 58p
    • Jelly Tots
    • Space Dust
    • Glass Jar (spaghetti)
    • Me to you special Boyfriend
    • Me to you Blue Nose friends (Chalky)
    • Candy Canes
    • Sweeties
    • Day Moisturising Cream
    • Sex Cheques
    • Choc Orange Body paint
    • Pot of Gold
    • How to fossilize you hampster (New Scientist Book)
    • Hairgel
    • Popcorn maker
    • IOU cheques
    • Homemade CD
    • Do polar bears get lonely? Book
    That’s all i can think of atm.

Thanks everyone for all the help and ideas you have given me.
    ..xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure