Matalan sale - now 70% off

The matalan summer sale starts the 14th of july

Comments

• Next sale starts 13th July too - just thought I'd add it here with it being sale related :-)
  • ladygea2001
    ladygea2001 Posts: 396 Forumite
    My two favourite sales!

I guess the next VIP threads will start soon then!
  • atarisrocks
    atarisrocks Posts: 645 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Some matalan stores will be open at 6am on the Saturday check with your local store first
  • This is great, thanks!
  • glenn_ph1985
    glenn_ph1985 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Hi guys, just a heads up that the Matalan 50% off end of season sale will start Saturday 14th July with stores opening 5am/6am depending if they are located near a "Next". As this is also the go live day for the Next Sale too.
  • Noah'strolly
    Noah'strolly Posts: 225 Forumite
    I bought some shorts from matalan on Tuesday. They weren't marked down but came up as half price at the till. I wonder if the tills have the sale prices in already....
  • ayeshasi
    ayeshasi Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Matalan half price sale now online! Discounts won't show until u add items in your basket and enter this code: vipqg6

Free delivery over £50

Here's the link: http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/content/black-reward-card/content?cmpid=EMC_VIPSALENW1120712_VIPSALE
  • narabanekeater
    narabanekeater Posts: 1,892 Forumite
    sadly free delivery doesnt work with this offer (shame as id got a basket with quite a few bits in)
    Mad Mum to 3 wonderful children, 2 foster kittens and 2 big fat cats that never made it to a new home!
    Aiming to loose 56 pounds this year. Total to date 44.5 pounds 12.5 to go. Slimming World Rocks!
  • Barbapapa_2
    Barbapapa_2 Posts: 220 Forumite
    Is it me (spending too much time on this site!) or have Matalan's prices crept up steadily over the past few years?
    Many thanks OP, bought a few packs of kiddies PJs, pants and a doormat (thrillsville!), but that's about it this time.
  • Iris_Blue
    Iris_Blue Posts: 1,421 Forumite
    Many thanks from me too, bought dressing gowns, slippers and T-shirts etc. With 50% off you can't grumble!

P.s It does say that the free delivery doesn't apply to sale items on a banner on the site somewhere. Bit deceiving of Matalan when it's plastered everywhere else about spending £50 and getting free del.
    I can't be bothered updating this anymore
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport