Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Evening all

I haven't been doing much on swagbucks recently as I've been ill... anyway last week I thought I should get back onto it as I need to start saving for xmas... it seems everything has changed... I don't seem to have any DS - even if I do get the calendar on the front page, I click on it and it say, sorry no survey, please try again tomorrow, when I click on to survey's, it keeps picking up my husbands details - before when I when to the my survey id, it usually asks me to reauthenticate myself, which when I do it says my email and password word don't match - I know this has happened in the pass, but it usually say if you don't remember your password, please re-set it here - but can't see the option anymore. also I can't seem to do any tasks - its asking me for a log-in - when I do log into CrowdFlower - it has a dashboard, but no where I can do the tasks.... can any-one help me with any of these issues - or do I just totally give up with Swagbucks!

Thanks for reading and I will be grateful for any advise.

Welcome back to the thread. Things have changed a little, and for the worse over the past few months. There is still a general lack of surveys, although it is better than at the start of the year. I get the 'sorry' screen quite a lot now which never happened in the past, especially at weekends. However, if you keep trying throughout the day quite often a survey will appear (don't just leave it until the next day). The calendar on the home page now doesn't appear until around 4.30pm which is a total pain. However, if you don't complete a daily survey one day, that day's calendar should still be there the following day.

With regard to the tasks, if you've registered with CrowdFlower you should have no problems. What I do is to click on the log-in button, log into the dashboard and then leave that screen open in a tab (not sure if you need to leave it open, but I do just in case). Then go back into the tasks in a separate tab and you should be able to carry on.

I've not come across the problem with logging in and passwords before - have you tried contacting support? They may be able to help
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,119
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Evening all

I haven't been doing much on swagbucks recently as I've been ill... anyway last week I thought I should get back onto it as I need to start saving for xmas... it seems everything has changed... I don't seem to have any DS - even if I do get the calendar on the front page, I click on it and it say, sorry no survey, please try again tomorrow, when I click on to survey's, it keeps picking up my husbands details - before when I when to the my survey id, it usually asks me to reauthenticate myself, which when I do it says my email and password word don't match - I know this has happened in the pass, but it usually say if you don't remember your password, please re-set it here - but can't see the option anymore. also I can't seem to do any tasks - its asking me for a log-in - when I do log into CrowdFlower - it has a dashboard, but no where I can do the tasks.... can any-one help me with any of these issues - or do I just totally give up with Swagbucks!

Thanks for reading and I will be grateful for any advise.
    Things did change a few months ago & the home page was relaunched & a lot of people still have problems seeing offers on it.
    Can you remember your own log in & password details?.It sounds like you are logged into your husband's account if you are seeing his details & therefore the re-authentication would be his password etc,not yours.Can you log out of Swagbucks & then re-log in with your own details or try to access your account in an other browser.
    The 'sorry no surveys' happens for me nearly every day & I very rarely get to complete a survey as I think my demographics now aren't what they want,& I also do surveys direct with Toluna etc, so have probably already done a few of them.however don't wait until tomorrow, just keep checking every time you can get on.
    sorry can't help with crowdflower or tasks as I don't do them.
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,119
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Woot! My first day on SwagBucks and I've managed to get to 241 :j

Ok admittedly a lot of that is all the bucks you get for doing newbie stuff, and I'm sick in bed so I've been fiddling with it most of the day, but I'm still chuffed. Hopefully it will go some small way towards helping with the unpleasant credit card bill I got in the mail this morning :(
    Well done for a first day, it does seem easy at first as all the offers are still available for new people.however if you read the first post for ideas & suggestions & check this thread regularly for codes. crediting offers & support then you can easily make a good few pounds a month.
    good Luck
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    87/110, really can't be bothered with that much sbtv to meet the target! Haven't had a ds in days and all my seacrh wins have been 10 or less recently - I had a phase of getting them in teh 20s and 30s!
  • dolphin19
    Did anyone do the survey for 30sb that you had to fill in a diary of where you had various drinks. I did it for the 5 days and didn't get credited.:(
  • paulshorse
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    Did anyone do the survey for 30sb that you had to fill in a diary of where you had various drinks. I did it for the 5 days and didn't get credited.:(

Noone got credited for that survey :(
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • dolphin19
    ^Is there a way of putting in a complaint Paul?:(
  • TallerPaul
    TallerPaul Posts: 70 Forumite
    I got a rare survey and i would strongly surgest no one does it, worth 250SB when you complete it about a movie review.

So you get the page which tells you that you will earn $8 which doesn't calculate as 250SB to begin with and it sends you to sign up for a 30 day free trial of lovefilm.

The reason i would surgest no one does this is 9/10 times topcashback or quidco will offer between 5-10 quid for signing up to a lovefilm 30day trial, i think trialpay offers £4 but its a complete joke offering 250SB and saying you will get a survey after the 30 days and you will get the 8$ if you qualify
    September Challenge
    InstaGC Joint 3/6/13 = £250.00 tallerpaul.com
    Swagbucks £0/£10
    Neobux £0/£0 - they deleted me
  • paulshorse
    TallerPaul wrote: »
    I got a rare survey and i would strongly surgest no one does it, worth 250SB when you complete it about a movie review.

So you get the page which tells you that you will earn $8 which doesn't calculate as 250SB to begin with and it sends you to sign up for a 30 day free trial of lovefilm.

The reason i would surgest no one does this is 9/10 times topcashback or quidco will offer between 5-10 quid for signing up to a lovefilm 30day trial, i think trialpay offers £4 but its a complete joke offering 250SB and saying you will get a survey after the 30 days and you will get the 8$ if you qualify

Yes, unfortunately that's the nature of Swagbucks, Paul - you can often get more for the same offer using topcashback or quidco. It's the same for surveys - you earn much more doing surveys directly through Toluna etc
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    ^Is there a way of putting in a complaint Paul?:(

The one I did was through PeanutLabs - if it was the same for you then you could try putting in a ticket. There were a lot of complaints on Swagbucks Facebook page, but I'm fairly certain that nothing came of it :(
    2014 goal £180/600
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills