Tickled Pink range at Asda

Options

Comments

• The_Bargain_Hunters
    Options
    This months Prima say ASDA have a beautiful pair of Tickled Pink shoes at £12.99 has anyone seen these yet
    Growing old is manditory, Growing up is optional! :j
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Options
    I have only seen the shoes in the Asda magazine not instore yet.

This website give some of the other things available... I think I covet the scrabble set :o

http://www.breakthrough.org.uk/bcam/shopping/index.html
  • tubbies74
    Options
    Was in Cwmbran Asdas today and they havent had their supply of tshirts in yet, got the slippers, pj's, bracelet, key ring saw the wellies and the totes toasties but no tshirts yet
  • liz_uk
    liz_uk Posts: 1,103 Forumite
    Options
    i bought the silver charm bracelt - it was £8 but well worth it, the quality is better that more expensive ones i`ve bought too !

And the charms are really pretty !
    Debt Free Jan 2010!
    (Be happy) the state of your life is nothing more than the state of your mind! X
    :j
  • kittykate_2
    Options
    It should be launched today so everywhere should have it out. :)
    :A I love MSE!!! :A
  • Queenie
    Queenie Posts: 8,793 Forumite
    Options
    I bought the Tickled Pink Shoppers last week. Trouble was, I didn't see them hanging there until *after* I'd bought my shopping and filled up those awful plastic bags!

Trotted off to the lottery counter to pay for the shoppers and the cashier only went to put them into a plastic bag!!!! *doh* :rotfl:

Must remember to take them with me when I do my big Tesco shop!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PMS Pot: £57.53 Pigsback Pot: £23.00
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • springchicken
    Options
    This months Prima say ASDA have a beautiful pair of Tickled Pink shoes at £12.99 has anyone seen these yet
    Do you mean the gorgeous black heels with the cerise pink ribbon threaded through?
    They are lovely but couldnt find my size -typical!! ,so opted for the wellies instead!
    This was at Smithdown road Liverpool and they seemed to have the lot of TP stuff in so assuming most Asdas would stock them now.
    Moneysaving? - I cant stop spending because of this site!
  • Westywoodpecker
    Options
    I've bought the tickle my fancy tee shirt and also the shopping bag so far. The larger sizes *cough, seem to go the quickest in my local store.
    Now thanks to Tommix & Queen Bear, now Lady Westy of Woodpecker :)
  • lady_noluck
    Options
    I'm after those shoes too but can't seem to find them in Milton Keynes. Gonna go back in the morning and search again......... I'll let you know if they have any!

xx
    My mind not only wanders .......... sometimes it leaves completely
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family