Divergence Profit System - Streetwise Marketing

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Does oliver reveal any of his book sources in the basic manual or do you have to shell out for the family secrets package?
  • System
    I received the profit divergence stuff a few months ago and it is much better than the usual tripe i get sent through the door. It does not just tell you how to use ebay, but how to use it to your advantage & make real money, which nothing else ive ever seen does, including "how to use ebay" books. I was pretty good ebayer before, but looking back, I didnt have a clue about making the green!
  • edamage
    edamage Posts: 18 Forumite
    Sounds too good to be true, Then the old rule applies "if it sounds to goo to be true then it usually is".
    Smile and be happy, things can usually get worse!
  • System
    I bought this a few months ago. I have to say that I thought the people on the Streetwise site were plants, but I've actually spoken to one of them and he's 100% genuine.

The manual itself is excellent, and I've made about 800 quid from one of the ideas in there on Ebay. Don't know about the Family Secrets thing. I didn't bother ordering it because the Divergence manual seems to tell you what you need to know. After reading earler comments though, maybe I should reconsider. 330 quid though :o
  • I have been scammed by Streetwise last year to the sum of £999 for an Arb Alert scheme.
    Tried complaining-no joy.
    Trading Standards-no joy
    Credit Card-no joy.

Tried posting warnings about this scam on their forum and everyone was deleted within 15 minutes by the moderator.

Be Warned about his lot-do NOT give them any money.
  • System
    I've had a couple of refunds from them in the past. So even though the quality and viability varies a lot, they seem honest to me.
  • System
    I've bought from Streetwise in the past and went online, to see what others thought of the product I'd just bought.

Everytime somebody slagged them off, a new posting would show that they really were genuine, up-front and honest.

Someone on the forum noticed that the IP addresses for more than one of the "Members" were the same and discovered that the favourable comments were in fact being posted by John Harrison of Streetwise under assumed identities???

It wouldn't surprise me if, Streetwise scour the Internet for forums that discuss their products and rubbish the bad comments that are made about them.

See what happens after this comment is posted??
  • System
    I don't know how much of that is true about John Harrison posting in forums, but I have bought a few things in the past and always got a refund for products I didn't think were any good, the thing with Streetwise is, the products they have for sale are not their own products but come from various people who have written business opportunities etc. So yeah there's plenty of crap they sell sure but its finding out, doing a little research before hand and usually theres a refund option to decide weather or not to see what the opp is like.

Yeah remember if it sounds to good its usually crap. The Oliver Goehler package though is one of the genuine packages and its not some get rich quick crap its actually just a little inside knowledge into how to make money on ebay, you'll never become a millionaire but you may earn a decent bit of extra money or a full time wage if you read it right and follow what he say's.

And no I'm not John Harrison lol.
  • System
    OK, I've looked at the manual and I don't think there's much of a viable business here, unless you can come up with one of Oliver's niche markets. Which turns out to be quite a tall order. And as for being able to make hundreds of pounds for a few minutes work: what rubbish. I've spent three days solid looking for divergences and found nothing. Diddley-squat.

He does give a few good tips, but you could probably get something similar on the internet for free or at least a lot cheaper in an 'idiots guide'.
  • System
    I've been scowering Loot and ebay looking for divergences. I've found nothing. In fact so many people seem to be using ebay these days that everyone is aware of an item's value. If any divergence does exist it's the other way around: you may have success buying on ebay and selling on Loot. But don't hold you're breath for a sale, and be prepared to spend most of you're spare time searching ebay.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure