Options
1303132333436»

Comments

• victor2
    victor2 Posts: 7,600 Ambassador
    I'm a Volunteer Ambassador First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Good old EDF! :rotfl:
    This is not the first time that EDF has admitted it has made an error on bills. In August last year the firm was forced to offer refunds to 100,000 customers for overcharging them.

Every time I call them regarding an unnecessary increase to my DD (7 times so far I believe), they blame the computer. It's being "fixed" in the New Year though, or so I was told when I got my original DD reinstated this month.
    It's almost tempting to give them a reading next month and when the unjustified DD increase comes through and they apportion blame, quote the "computers rarely make a mistake" back at them. :)

I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the In My Home MoneySaving, Energy and Techie Stuff boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. 

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• WestonDave
    WestonDave Posts: 5,154 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Still at it! Just had my latest bill from EDF and it looks like being a very cold winter! Apparently my gas consumption is going to go from 10,300k kWh over the last 12 months to 14500kWh over the next 12 months which is a 40% increase in gas consumption!
    Adventure before Dementia!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport