Free Kids Stories To Download

Comments

• Rex_Mundi wrote:
    Your inexperience of forums shows through big time in your post.
    This is a cr@p attitude.

You obviously don't realise......blah...blah...blah

Do not moan at others because they don't hold the same laissez-faire attitude as you do.

If you had the nous to look at the date of my post, you would have realised that the team have probably looked at my complaint and decided the post was OK.

PS...........My thanks was a mistake on my part. I meant to click quote (but I don't mind because I see how useful you have been in the past).

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Firstly, my inexperience of forums???? How do you know how long I've been using forums? Just because I don't have the attitude of a decrepid old dinosaur does not mean I am stupid. I may not have posted as much as you on here (and therefore you feel the need to point out how useful I am) I have other things to do in my life apart from sit on here all day, like work and look after a child.
    You have my pity for you seem unable to post a reply without trying to belittle me, as per the quotes above. Do you feel better now? :T
    My mind not only wanders .......... sometimes it leaves completely
  • Rex_Mundi
    Rex_Mundi Posts: 6,315
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Just because I don't have the attitude of a decrepid old dinosaur

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAR (lol...was that dinosaur enough for you?)
    I may not have posted as much as you on here

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand your point is? (irrelevent as far as I'm concerned)
    You have my pity for you seem unable to post a reply without trying to belittle me

Come on............let's get sensible now. On this site alone I have over 1500 posts not talking to you at all. This is aside from the countless posts (more than this number) on other sites that I don't even believe you are aware of (tech based forums). Where does this vendetta come from? I made two posts that you disagreed with (and I disagreed with your attitude). If that's all it takes then I'm happy to be a dinosaur (rooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaar........lol).

ROFLMAO................

(Sorry I'm still laughing at your attitude).

Why don't you let this drop now? Technically I was right to report this thread. Martin has seen the thread and has given his permission for it to carry on. I don't see any problem with that at all. Why do you feel the need to carry the arguments on?
    How many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Fish
  • crutches
    crutches Posts: 1,065 Forumite
    I Love The Site!!!!!!!
    Every day above ground is a good one ;)
  • Martin's given his thoughts. I don't think there's any need to continue the issue. Can everyone keep the discussion on topic (about the download) now please?

Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • I'd just like to apologise for breaking the rules of the forum...but thanks to Martin for letting it stay on the site, and thanks as well to the people who found the post useful.
  • Thanks so much. I know the experts say that it is wrong but my 3 year old listens to story tapes to go off to sleep every night. We have just bought him a CD mini system for Xmas, so this is a brilliant site for me.

(Also reading the thread was highly entertaining!)
  • cbrown7
    cbrown7 Posts: 33
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Thanks for both free audio book links very handy, don't you just love a good flaming!!

Oh and :xmassign: to all, peace and goodwill etc.
  • nillhouse
    nillhouse Posts: 217
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Yep, its free, my kids will love it, and id like to say a big thank you to the poster.
    Tescos latest enemy.........
  • Kangol_Rat
    Kangol_Rat Posts: 4,527 Forumite
    Thank you so much! A great freebie!
  • lil_me
    lil_me Posts: 13,186
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Pleased you let it stay, what a great idea. Thanks :j
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC: £200
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure