The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ooo, might try that tomoro or when we have a high target day
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    ooo will keep an eye :-) easy enough to uninstall on fb as well might work lol.

I just did the most strange daily survey ... It's credited ok and was very fast, think it was the fastest i have done but was so odd.

It was american turned into uk I think. Prices were 5 cents (pounds) or 3 cents (pounds) think they meant pence lol.

Then they asked me what I thought about some companies that I thought were only made up they were asking me to compare telephone tariffs. I had never heard of any of them did google one but ended up just saying I liked all there just above average. Random lol.
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    GreenFairy wrote: »
    I've just signed up to SwagBucks this evening, thanks to this thread. Heard about it years ago but it was very U.S.-centric at the time which is no good in this neck of the woods.

Hoping to squirrel away as many of those lovely amazon vouchers as possible. Could be a chunk of my Christmas presents sorted - wahoo!

Yay welcome to SB! >D
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    41 ./. 40

that's me done for today :)
  • GreenFairy
    GreenFairy Posts: 379 Forumite
    Yay welcome to SB! >D

Heehee thanks. Have racked up 83 SBs already, thanks to the tv thingie. Aiming to get a fiver voucher a month between now and the start of December. Am delighted :T
    Attempting to stay on track in the Grocery Challenge!

Occasionally blogging at CookingTheBooks!
  • FizzS
    FizzS Posts: 146 Forumite
    I've just signed up to SwagBucks this evening, thanks to this thread. Heard about it years ago but it was very U.S.-centric at the time which is no good in this neck of the woods.

Hoping to squirrel away as many of those lovely amazon vouchers as possible. Could be a chunk of my Christmas presents sorted - wahoo!

Welcome! I'm sure you'll fit right in! :D

Feel free to ask if you have any questions. :)
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    Heehee thanks. Have racked up 83 SBs already, thanks to the tv thingie. Aiming to get a fiver voucher a month between now and the start of December. Am delighted :T

I assure you, you'll get much more than that! I haven't been a member for a month yet (I think I have 3 more days til then) and I could have taken £20 of amazon vouchers out already : ) You've actually earnt more than I have today. ^^ I too would like that much from the site but it's very impressive :D

Well done for doing so well today!
    x
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've done all the Fisher tasks, just on the last one now and it won't end!!! Keeps giving me a new page of the same old repetitive boring questions! I'm at 106sb from them and thinking of sacking it off as its too boring lol.
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    BeenieCat wrote: »
    I've done all the Fisher tasks, just on the last one now and it won't end!!! Keeps giving me a new page of the same old repetitive boring questions! I'm at 106sb from them and thinking of sacking it off as its too boring lol.

OOO the fisher tasks back? cripes wonder if I have any?
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Code out on Facebook :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business