• kiss_me_now9
    kiss_me_now9 Posts: 1,413 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    137 SB, sorted! Got two more surveys on PL to do as well :D
    £2023 in 2023 challenge - £17.79 January

• Nicolay
    Nicolay Posts: 455 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi all! I joined SB today too, managed to qualify for a survey and got some points from searching using the toolbar, I'm on 189 points so far! I was just wondering what the Peanut Labs surveys were, and where you can find them? I'm also having difficulty with the website, the NOSO part is showing as blank for me and also when I try and watch the videos on the homepage (the ones that say earn 1SB) they pop up in a blank box and nothing loads?
  • susan42
    susan42 Posts: 1,449 Forumite
    I only just made my swagbucks as well, kept getting thrown off surveys.

I did the match one and didnt get credit (I done a few offers not credited, needed to source some bucks)

The task one is easy, looking for company names I was doing ok , only thing I then tried to do it on my phone and as not all the website was showing got thrown off...:rotfl:

Is it getting harder to find this swag, or is it just me?
    Challenge 2018 - Learn by heart the Book by Wayne Morgan on Amazon - Betfair Football Trading as it helps to supplement my small income :beer:
  • teabythesea
    teabythesea Posts: 1,244 Forumite
    sxystyle wrote: »
    yh that's the survey I did! it was really long! did you get credited?

Yes I was credited immediately :)
  • kiss_me_now9
    kiss_me_now9 Posts: 1,413 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Lovely 30 SB survey on jewellery ads, only took about 5 minutes and really good fun :D I like advertising-y things, thinking I'll probably try and get into that after I graduate (that or marketing)
    £2023 in 2023 challenge - £17.79 January

• teabythesea
    teabythesea Posts: 1,244 Forumite
    Just doing task after task on business names, easy bucks while doing other things.
  • FizzS
    FizzS Posts: 146 Forumite
    edited 11 July 2012 at 1:55PM
    My work has blocked SB as it's a pay to surf site :(:(

Maybe this will help you...
    How to Access Blocked Websites with Opera Portable

It's quite easy to bypass any blocked sites with opera, even if your ISP has blocked a site (eg. thepiratebay).

Ohhh, dear, I slept in so late today! I was woken up by my dad coming in from work! O.o
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    211 so far and have only been online on and off all mornign, more to come hopefully had a good few days
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    34/130 :eek: Only managed to qualify for one survey today and that was a different site.
    :eek: I can't believe I managed to get the bonus yesterday and yet today I'm going to fail T_T
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    5 offers not credited now and some of them the ones you guys listed. Just done what they suggested and borrowed my dad's window laptop. two offers on there and neither credited. :-( sick of it all. Gotta write to them all YET again and send the screen shots. I just do not know what is the matter. I wrote to all walls an only peanut labs offered to help. Swagbucks ignored my message. You would think they would want to help. Going to message them again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure