Free samples from Lush...

I went into lush and asked a lovely SA if I could get some free samples for my flatmate, who has horribly sensitive skin and has to be careful what she uses, and she gave me some full size stuff to play with at home :D

It's worth a go - try not to push your luck through! :rotfl:

Cave
Craftster.com is eating all my free time!

Comments

• Crazyangel
    Crazyangel Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Lush never usually give away full sized items - only if they are running an offer (ie spend £20 get something free), or if the item is out of date (in which case they shouldn't be giving away but should bin).
    I know this as my cousin is a lush employee. Sorry!

Wins : McCains garden games set, 2xTickets to Alton Towers, Links of London friendship bracelet, 2xIdeal Home Show tickets, McFly album CD, Virgin Balloon flight for 2 with a case of ScrumpyJack cider and 2 ltd edition jackets, Powerboat racing experience, £50 Virgin voucher, Aerobie Pro flying ring & Rice Krispie squares, Tesco baby pack
    :j
  • cave_2
    cave_2 Posts: 164 Forumite
    Maybe I look too much like a poor student and she felt sorry for me :rotfl:
  • Thanks cave. Was it the one on Buchanan street in Glasgow? I'm going into Glasgow in a couple of days so i might give it a try as my mum loves there stuff. Thanks again.
  • cave_2
    cave_2 Posts: 164 Forumite
    That's the one :)
  • they gave me a free face mask sample in a little pot one day in the buchanan st one. it was really nice of the girl- it was towards the end of the day and i think it would have been thrown away anyway.
    so perhaps if you ask at the end of the day they're more likely to give you stuff, especially if you're nice to them and they're quiet.
  • Lavendyr
    Lavendyr Posts: 2,583 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Lush are lovely with freebies. I used to go into one shop quite often and would always be given a few bits and pieces. Often it would be the fresh face masks, as they can only be kept for a short time and go off quickly - once I was allowed to choose two full pots for free. Another time I had bought quite a bit of stuff but had to take it back as I realised I couldn't really afford it, and they not only refunded me completely but (I expect, taking pity on me) gave me about five freebies (off-cuts of soap, half-bubble bars, etc). It was just such a nice thing to do.
  • kimmy393
    kimmy393 Posts: 5,472 Forumite
    I was given a free face mask and a free gel sample last time I went in ; the bf got the samples too
    2015 Big wins: luxury 7 night holiday in sharm el sheikh, theatre tix, £123, IPad Air 16gb, Night in London hotel celebjuicetix :, Portable dvd playerT

Best 2014: £900 VIP cheltenham races day, £200 H&M voucher, £300 camera, 2 nights luxury apt Harrogate, 5 nights glamping cumbria
    Total:2010: £10,531, 2011:£11,075
  • InfamyInfamy
    InfamyInfamy Posts: 1,727 Forumite
    I emailed them for some free samples and they said no!!
    :mad:
    Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!
    :hello:
  • i handmake stuff in shop in stoke on trent and i am always given freebies away i think it makes you come back i even have a couple of giunea pigs
  • fraz_babe
    fraz_babe Posts: 2,908 Forumite
    i handmake stuff in shop in stoke on trent and i am always given freebies away i think it makes you come back i even have a couple of giunea pigs

I live in stoke on trent :T
    Proud mummy to 3 beautiful children who I love so so much :oxxxx

Baby girl due april 2016! cant wait to meet her. xxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills