The Love is in the Air February NSD Challenge

Comments

• katholicos
    katholicos Posts: 2,658 Forumite
    Thanks for doing that update and as always, you are so encouraging Spoon :)

Sorry to read that you are unwell. Do hope that you will soon feel much, much better (((hugs)))
    Grocery Challenge for October: £135/£200

NSD Challenge: October 0/14
  • Managed to get NSD 16 and 17!

Today was very definitely not a NSD day, but tomorrow might well turn into one - the weather is horrific so if I don't have to go out, I won't!
  • freebyfifty
    freebyfifty Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    Good Morning :)

The front page is looking great and lots of targets are being smashed - Well done everyone :j

I managed to hit my second target with NSD #23 yesterday so have increased it up to 25.

Have a great Monday :A
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
    August NSD Challenge 14/15
  • freebyfifty
    freebyfifty Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    There are

of us taking part in the NSD Challenge

and so far we have collected

677 NSDs

:T:T:T:T:T
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
    August NSD Challenge 14/15
  • yesterday was most definitely a NSD so thats.
      16/20 on the downhill slide now.should be another today.

spent the morning with dgd then took her home then the afternoon was spent chatting to my very sensible ds and his equally sensible gf about saving for deposit for a house. refered them to this site to find best savings account and info about mortgages etc. they have planned there budgets well for the next year so will see how they go.

the start of a new week got a long day ahead so i best get on with it
      have a good day everyone.
      You can if you think you can .
    • cw18
      cw18 Posts: 8,615
      Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
      Forumite
      Cw - sounds like you are well out of that working (or is it shirking?) environment. Any ideas about your next job?
      Not really...

I still fancy child-minding or fostering, so it's back to living off savings while I [strike]try to[/strike] declutter the house. I've also considered downsizing the house many times in the last 4 years - even though I absolutely love the house I'm in. If I moved smaller things like the council tax would come down, but I'm not convinced by enough to cover extra gas for heating (this place seems really good with insulation). But I can't do anything about either option until I've downsized my [strike]junk[/strike] belongings - and if I go for a child-care option I'd want to stay put so I have the space, meaning downsizing isn't something I can rush into although it's something I should keep in mind.
      Cheryl
    • cw18
      cw18 Posts: 8,615
      Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
      Forumite
      And yesterday was #14 :T

Today will be a spend day though.... groceries needed, especially as there's a definite abscence of milk for DS in the fridge ;)

OH's definitely getting to grips with my efforts on this challenge ;) He's asked me to pick something up for him in the Mr T by the gym (if they still have what I saw last week) as his doesn't have any, and when he thought it might be the only thing I was going in for actually said "but that won't count against you as a spend will it, after all it's my money you're spending' :D
      Cheryl
    • Sazzie23
      Sazzie23 Posts: 2,634
      First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Post of the Month
      Forumite
      Morning everyone,

nsd 15 For yesterday

Since 15 is my target..yippee:j:j

Please can I up target to 17?

Yesterday sort of planned, friend cooked dinner for us both then watched a certain bond movie on the Tv demand thingy, she paid, but I took her a pressie which had been duplicated to me at Christmas. I was honest, but it was something she'd like too.

Bdini your friends are awesome, hope all goes well this week. Can understand you need a few days off to recover.

Thanks for advice about underspent fuel budget, it's only a smallish amount due to not going out and a shorter month etc. I have banking issues due to offset rules, but I like the idea of getting it away - otherwise it will just vanish ...magic trick I'm very good at:rotfl:

Thanks to updating and target folk. :A
      Debt -it's a fight that I'm winning, dealing with debt one day at a time.
      Estimated DFD August 2018 - 2031 - now 2027 :T

Guide dog Tess, missing Scotland 2 years

DMP support no438.
    • HeadAboveWater
      HeadAboveWater Posts: 3,941
      First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
      Forumite
      edited 25 February 2013 at 4:12PM
      Wow lots of catching up to do again!!! Well done everyone :D

Nabbed NSD #9 on Saturday which is unusual for me!! Was busy cleaning cupboards though so no opportunity to spend! ;) Was out on Sat night for dinner and drinks but OH paid for the lot :o:D

NSD #10 yesterday! :D Only did grocery shopping with OH which is a necessary spend and within budget. Well done me! ;)

Hopefully hit target within the next couple of days :D

EDIT:
      Oh!! I got another one today!! Wasn't expecting to as I was round the shops at lunch time and those dreaded UNnecessary spends are a !!!!!!!! ha ha :p

Number 11 for me today please! Almost at target!! Woohooooooooo!! :D
      Wealth is what you're left with when all your money runs out
    • The_Dragon
      The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
      Spent most of yesterday in bed (in pain) so claiming NSD #18 :o
      Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
      NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
      :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
    This discussion has been closed.
    Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
    • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
    • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
    • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
    • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
    • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
    • 172.8K Life & Family
    • 247.4K Travel & Transport