Mrs Peeks Christmas puddings!!

Please help I am on a mission from my mother-in-law to get them some Mrs Peeks Christmas Pudding. I managed to find it last year in a local shop but as yet can't find it.

If anyone knows where I can get it from please let me know!!!
:heart2: Charlie born Aug 2007 :heart2: Reece born May 2009
:heart2:Toby born Apr and taken by SMA Dec 2012
:heart2: Baby boy failed M/C @ 20 wks Oct 2013 :heart2: Sienna born Oct 2014

Comments

• Can anyone help?
  • AMO
    AMO Posts: 1,464 Forumite
    You can order it easily from the U.S., e.g.:
    http://www.englishteastore.com/mrsperumbrch.html

However, its difficult to order in the U.K. especially in time for Xmas.

However, you have a small chance trying to source it on Ebay. Mrs Peeks Xmas Puds are also put into various hampers and you can either buy a hamper or see if a shop will just sell the pudding (unlikely unless its an Ebay seller).

Good luck.

AMO
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Hello Claire Jones

You might get more responses in the 'Christmas & Winter Festivities' board, so I'll move your thread across for you.

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].

Regards

Nile
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • lil_me
    lil_me Posts: 13,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Aldi had them last year, I think Tescos did aswell.
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC: £200
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb
  • I've checked Tesco, Aldi & Sainsburys today with no joy. I checked on Ebay and they doesn't seem to be any. I don't really want to order from the US as it'll cost a fortune and I don't even like it!

Since posting this I've found out Jacobs (as in crackers) used to make it but its now been bought out by another company called Inter Foods which are not making them until Spring next year so I might be out of luck! May check in Lidl tomorrow on my travels and see, fingers crossed.

Thanks to everyone for your help
  • I have just purchased two Mrs Peeks Xmas Puddings with the rest of my shopping on the Tesco website for £3 each as they are on offer. We only have Mrs Peeks puddings in our house!!:j
  • scaredy_cat
    scaredy_cat Posts: 7,758 Forumite
    i got one from Tesco on Tues, they were 1/2 price at £3.
    Cats don't have owners - they have staff!! :D:p
    DFW Long Hauler Supporter No 150

• i got one from tescos, half price
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills