Travelodge Discount Codes

Calum
Calum Posts: 51 Forumite
edited 9 December 2013 at 12:02PM in Discount codes & vouchers
Official MoneySavingExpert.com insert:

For the latest offers, have a look at our Travelodge Discount Codes

Back to the original post...

Hi,

Does anyone have any discount codes for travelodge?

Thanks,

Calum

Comments

• Sneaker
    Sneaker Posts: 462 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    i could do with one too please
  • lush_walrus
    lush_walrus Posts: 1,975 Forumite
    If you book on the internet you will automatically get a certain amount of discount. And if you book far in advance, the cost is deducted further.
  • borntoshop
    borntoshop Posts: 2,177 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Is the Heathrow Travelodge really noisy, lots of dates still left????
  • angelnas
    angelnas Posts: 171 Forumite
    hi the heathrow lodge is noisey not for planes but for the motorway traffic even with the windows shut you still hear it....use ear plugs to reduce some of the noise but not all of it. Although im a light sleeper so i heard it more than usual. Travellodge I stayed in was Travel Heathrow Heston Eastbound.
  • Sneaker
    Sneaker Posts: 462 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I want to book a couple of nights in Birmingham central in November but that's not in the £10 offer.
  • Addy
    Addy Posts: 1,896 Forumite
    borntoshop wrote:
    Is the Heathrow Travelodge really noisy, lots of dates still left????

We stayed in the Westbound Heathrow Travelodge. Noise wasn't a problem, although we didn't have the windows open.

I had to carry our own bedding from the reception to the room as they hadn't made up enough beds or even left the duvets, pillows etc for us to do it. Other people were at reception complaining that their lights didn't work and their toilet was broken. So....noise not a problem but other things might be!
  • lush_walrus
    lush_walrus Posts: 1,975 Forumite
    Yep I had a simular experience of low quality at the Dockland's travellodge. The taps wouldnt turn off, and we couldnt close the bathroom door as there was no handle on it!!!

Low quality but cheap and clean, like they say you get what you pay for!
  • liz_uk
    liz_uk Posts: 1,103 Forumite
    Hey People, Just started working for the premier travel inn and have to tell you to get yourselves booked in with them !!

All premier travel inns offer a 100% money back guarantee, so if you are not happy in any way with your stay they WILL REFUND YOU !!!!!!!

Plus the rooms are cleaned to such a high standard that the housekeepers are even instructed to clean the tops of the doors........

I was shocked, as I`ve never used the PTI, but now that i`ve started working for them, I wish I had !!!!!!!!
    Debt Free Jan 2010!
    (Be happy) the state of your life is nothing more than the state of your mind! X
    :j
  • liz_uk wrote:
    Hey People, Just started working for the premier travel inn and have to tell you to get yourselves booked in with them !!

All premier travel inns offer a 100% money back guarantee, so if you are not happy in any way with your stay they WILL REFUND YOU !!!!!!!

Plus the rooms are cleaned to such a high standard that the housekeepers are even instructed to clean the tops of the doors........

I was shocked, as I`ve never used the PTI, but now that i`ve started working for them, I wish I had !!!!!!!!

Hmmm

I stayed at A Premier Travel Inn in Manchester and had a lousy room - not clean - key card wouldnt work which meant FOUR trips from reception to the room on the 5th floor - I wrote and complained and was told that they were disappointed but no refund!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure