***Make £10 a Day Challenge DECEMBER***

Comments

• mavvymoo
    mavvymoo Posts: 2,152 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    Morning all :D
    Another extra job done Thursday but been to busy to update so £30 to add and it takes me over my target so really happy with that :D
    Will keep going and see what I can do.
    Well done to everyone some great money making ideas and great to see the amounts coming in for everyone.
    Up early as have to go do the dreaded Christmas shopping :eek::eek::eek:For presents all budgeted for of course :A So wish me luck I would really prefer to be a work than in the city shopping.I have my very small list of items that I cant seem to find online so here I go :D
    Mav x

Debt free and Mortgage free thank you to all for your encouragement and advice
    :j
    Crazy Clothes challenge £300/£48 and 5 months /0 without spending :T

• This looks fun, put me down for £5 a day :rotfl:

Debt target. Credit card £2100/£2100 :mad: loan £8500/£8500:mad:
    Debt free for 2014
  • ecoelle
    ecoelle Posts: 1,585 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi Sampsun:)

It is a great motivation:), i never realised how much i make from sites until i started aiming for £100 a month, now it really motivates me when the survey invites come in and i have already ordered two vouchers this month:)

If you need any help, ideas, referrals then just ask, the guys on here are great x
  • ecoelle
    ecoelle Posts: 1,585 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks for the replies regarding how you all keep track:)

I think i'll carry on doing it how i am for December, then in January i'll make a fresh start and do it once i receive the money/voucher as doing it the way i am for more than a couple of months will get incredibly confusing.

Thanks guys
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    415SanFran wrote: »
    Saved 50 pounds on my RAC by buying online went through TCB but not sure if it is 50 cashback as well or if I read it wrong.
    Also sold a couple of things on eb8y,
    Actually it was a large cross-stitch that I did when I was pregnant with my triplets, (I lost one when she was 3 months old) really sad to see it go but it has sat in the loft for too many years now.
    I hope someone else enjoys it

sorry to hear about your loss SanFran :(

It is sad letting go of something sentimental but you know that the next person will enjoy it and a lot of love went into making it, so that will be shared. xx

it depends what policy you took out

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/rac_uk_breakdown/

different rates dependent on policy.
  • nimbo
    nimbo Posts: 3,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    ecoelle wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies regarding how you all keep track:)

I think i'll carry on doing it how i am for December, then in January i'll make a fresh start and do it once i receive the money/voucher as doing it the way i am for more than a couple of months will get incredibly confusing.

Thanks guys

haha sorry I had kind of misunderstood - I too only count things when I 'cash out' as the add 10phere and there on onepoll for example would drive me mad...

however I do add them when I cash out as long as I know i'll receive it so paypal I would consider to be 'safe'...

I have a shiny (well actually rather scruffy) £5 to add from the sale of some earrings... and found 5p when tidying some little pots in the kitchen...

total up to £100.95

Hugs to all of you, and xxxx San Fran. xxxx

Stashbuster - 2014 98/100 - 2015 175/200 - 2016 501 / 500 2017 - 200 / 500 2018 3 / 500
    :T:T
  • I'm sorry for your loss SanFran Xx

Adding £20 today for a gift card given by my employer for 'All my hard work this year'! As my employer is a supermarket & the voucher was for their own store, I put it towards my food shopping & will transfer £20 cash to debts.
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Evening all

A few days behind with the following
    1. £29.12 ebay
    2. £1 Sainsbury voucher
    3. £3.24 found in car whilst searching for my phone...:)
    4. £1 found whilst cleaning sofa..finders keepers. :)
  • hi everyone, i have made £7 today, i have edit my sig ... hope ur all well tc xxx
    200 weeks £25,000.00 / £700
  • KayleighJ
    KayleighJ Posts: 180 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    hiya everyone
    i know i am a bit late but cud i join please? i have moved away from the grabbit board and tryin to save money instead!!!

if i can i will start off at £5 per day please.

xxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport