Best Direct-lender loans for people with very bad credit??

2»

Comments

• Spanish868
    Spanish868 Posts: 19 Forumite
    mrcow wrote: »
    Sorry i don't know what BDD means.

If it's any help though, I know people who have had "cosmetic" surgery through the NHS because of psycological issues.

Rather than a loan....your first step should be a candid appointment with your GP. What do you have to lose?

It means Body Dysmorphic Disorder. :(

Back when i was very young i used to see so so many different types of doctors and had so many tests that at the time they just confused me.

I saw 2 neurologists, an occupational therapist, had 2 mri scans, saw a 2 groups of child pyschologists,
    and cant remember all the others.

But so in my medical history that will all be there.

However the amount of people who will be trying to get cosmetic surgery on the nhs is huge,
    and only a fraction of them actually get it.

And it takes 2 t 5years before you would get that even though. :(:(
  • mrcow
    mrcow Posts: 15,170 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Well next Easter is no time at all. It may seem a way off, but once you start saving and you can see that you are doing something positve and constructive about getting what you need then it will really help too. If you're saving, then it's a really positive thing to do.

I still think you should ask your GP again. At the very least to just double check that there is nothing that they can suggest.
    "One day I realised that when you are lying in your grave, it's no good saying, "I was too shy, too frightened."
    Because by then you've blown your chances. That's it."
  • Spanish868
    Spanish868 Posts: 19 Forumite
    Well next Easter is no time at all. It may seem a way off, but once you start saving and you can see that you are doing something positve and constructive about getting what you need then it will really help too. If you're saving, then it's a really positive thing to do.

I still think you should ask your GP again. At the very least to just double check that there is nothing that they can suggest.

Thanks for being so helpful mate. :o

While next easter doesnt seem very long time, it means that i basically cant do any of the normal stuff i would like to do and cant live normal life and wont feel happy until then... :(

And so constantly every few minutes of each day during the week and on the weekend my mind will feel sad n miserable and uncomfortable. :(
  • angel81
    angel81 Posts: 58 Forumite
    Hi there

I've looked up BDD on wikipedia and it certainly isn't a nice condition to have. However, it doesn't look like cosmetic surgery is the right answer:
    "Many individuals with BDD have repeatedly sought treatment from dermatologists or cosmetic surgeons with little satisfaction before finally accepting pyschiatric or pyschological help. Plastic surgery on those patients can lead to manifest pyschosis, suicide or never ending requests for more surgery".
    You should research other treatments on the internet and go and talk to your GP about those instead - Good Luck
  • greta80
    greta80 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 18 June 2009 at 7:03PM
    Hi guys!
    How can I get a loan with pooooor credit, below 460, 1 missed payment, late payment? it is urgent.
    we have not got loan even for consolidation, ex Wentworth Finance.
    Have loan and 2 car finance w Black Horse
    Total 20000, monthly payment 750 Pounds, what is tooooo much.
    Have been talking w Payplan, sounds good, just consolidate the 2 personal loan 10k, and 2 credit card 700, payment 500 for these at the moment DD WHAT is high, and just carry on the car finances.BUT, i need some cash inthe nxt weeks, also have out cheques 700 with moneyshop.
    Any advice?
    I am desperate!
    I really can t believe we don't get a help!There is not low the credit score to pay 750 back in a month?
    unsecured, we are tenants.
    Thanks reading this!
  • mrcow
    mrcow Posts: 15,170 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    greta80 wrote: »
    Hi guys!
    How can I get a loan with pooooor credit, below 460, 1 missed payment, late payment? it is urgent.
    we have not got loan even for consolidation, ex Wentworth Finance.
    Have loan and 2 car finance w Black Horse
    Total 20000, monthly payment 750 Pounds, what is tooooo much.
    Have been talking w Payplan, sounds good, just consolidate the 2 personal loan 10k, and 2 credit card 700, payment 500 for these at the moment DD WHAT is high, and just carry on the car finances.BUT, i need some cash inthe nxt weeks, also have out cheques 700 with moneyshop.
    Any advice?
    I am desperate!
    I really can t believe we don't get a help!There is not low the credit score to pay 750 back in a month?
    unsecured, we are tenants.
    Thanks reading this!

Yes - I've got advice.

Stop living outside of your means and get grip.

You don't need cash urgently. What you need is someone to shake some sense into you. I sincerely hope that no finance company will touch you with a bargepole (I doubt they will anyway)......as the last thing you need right now is more debt.

Call Payplan back and start talking properly about the options that are open to you.

If you don't want to speak with them, then cal CCCS. It's free and they know what they're talking about.

And welcome to the boards.
    "One day I realised that when you are lying in your grave, it's no good saying, "I was too shy, too frightened."
    Because by then you've blown your chances. That's it."
  • Angel89_2
    Angel89_2 Posts: 362 Forumite
    edited 18 June 2009 at 7:28PM
    UPDATE-

Ok well i had an unbelieveable extremely good bit of luck!! :):)

When i was at my family house looking through my dads filing cabinet for some document i needed to do with my passport i saw a folder called 'childrens savings accounts'.

I looked in it and there was a folder in my name.

I looked through the documents that were addressed to me and they were letters and certificates from the last 6years saying i have £4,650 invested in NS&I premimum bonds,
    and that i have a private pension fund setup with about £1,250 in it currently but with £125 being paid into it each month, and that by 2054 when im estimated to retire i will get payout of £116,000!! :eek::eek::eek::huh::huh::eek::eek::eek:

I actually did fall off my chair when i saw all this!! lol

Since i am destined to be filthy rich and 1 of those old men who drives aroud in a ferrari getting fit girls once i retire,
    without even having known about it!! And have been living my life feeling poor and scared and miserable constantly.

So i no longer need the loan as i am going to use the £4,650 to pay for my operation.

(ALthough i currently owe 2months rent (£1,350) so im going to have to pay for that from this. :(

But to make sure that i dont have any 'uncontrolled debt' on my file, as for the job that im going for you cant have any ''uncontrolled debt'',
    i also managed to setup an agreement with the bank that to pay off the £8,000 creditcard bill i got over 1year ago i will pay them £50 per month,
    and they will update my credit file to show a repayment plan is in place. :)
    (Although they only agreed to lower my interest rate to the lowest they offer 12.5%, from what they were charging initially which was 20 or 30%. And so i worked out that they arent actually getting any money back from me, they are simply adding more money on each month in the form of interest and then having that paid off through the agreement! Which is totally fine by me as i view debt as an adjective not as a noun, and so ive taken care of mine now) LOL :D

And so the letter that i wrote them, (i posted it on here about 2months ago and got a huge number of angry responses to it from people saying that the bank wouldnt listen to me being 'rude'),
    turns out that thats what does work with banks. :)
  • Thanks MRCOW, YOU have right.We
    had a long chat with my husband, and will try to resolve it. I will call tomorrow the lenders and talk with them first, make some cuttings back this summer, and try to pay back earlier the credit cards.
    If this won t work we still can have the Payplans' help.
    also, I will focus to claim back some charge from Capital One and Vanquis Bank.:mad:

Good luck to everyone!:j
    T
    Yes - I've got advice.

Stop living outside of your means and get grip.

You don't need cash urgently. What you need is someone to shake some sense into you. I sincerely hope that no finance company will touch you with a bargepole (I doubt they will anyway)......as the last thing you need right now is more debt.

Call Payplan back and start talking properly about the options that are open to you.

If you don't want to speak with them, then cal CCCS. It's free and they know what they're talking about.

And welcome to the boards.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport