Cheapest place for stationery?

Hi all
Just wondered where the cheapest place to buy paper etc is? I go through loads, and I also use lots of 'Quink' ink for a fountain pen. It's quite expensive in WHSmiths. Can anyone recommend anywhere online?

Comments

• Hi,
    stationary box was a good place to get the odd thing from. Supermarkets are sometimes cheap for pens etc and occasionally have buy one get one frees on stationary.
    For online things, always try ebay lol thats the first place i go to. And if you do your weekly shop online, you can look at that supermarkets stationary section online and see if you can just add it to your basket.

Always try poundland too! :)
    I'm getting married in August 2015
    :j
  • hey, i usually guy folders / notebooks and that type of stuff from poundland. For plain / lined paper try Morrisons or Tesco as Poundland is not great quality and stationary box is expensive for that.
  • For lined paper, sometimes Woolworths, WHSmith or Stationery Box do 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 offers on the pads of lined paper, so get about 10 pads when they do this to ensure you won't have to go buying them again for a while.
  • sockospice
    sockospice Posts: 551 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Wilkinsons usually have a pretty good selection and are fairly cheap.
  • the sainsburys lined good quality pad is 160 sheets and only 1 pound something
  • jo132000
    jo132000 Posts: 735 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I found the tesco value printer paper at i think it's about £1.50 for 200 sheets!
    Wins for 2022: Hydratem8 Water bottle, diary, flowers, Good food show tickets, childrens books x3,
    Thanks to all who post the comps & please let the comping fairy sprinkle dust on my entries!
  • this company are really good for cheap stationery. Most of their prices are much cheaper than staples or wh smiths. they came to our uni and students get a 10% discoutn using code student.

their webiste is https://www.gr8stationery.co.uk
  • Flower08
    Flower08 Posts: 4,771 Forumite
    I'd try poundland
    Biggest Loser Weight Loss: 13 / 20 lb
  • Titch89
    Titch89 Posts: 712 Forumite
    have you tried Staples?
  • C_Ronaldo
    C_Ronaldo Posts: 4,732 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Lidl/aldi have some good stationary, try pound shop or 99p shop, try the supermarkets basics range for stationary
    No Links in Signature by site rules - MSE Forum Team 2
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport