Comments

• Growurown
    Growurown Posts: 5,498
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Tixy wrote: »
    You've all found you way across then? :D

Party food as well - brilliant!

I have to say it was a treacherous crossing but I will do almost anything for calorie free food:D:D
    DMP Mutual Support Thread No. 421

Debt free date 25/11/2015 - Made It!
  • Happy birthday MSE! And happy new thread - right, the housewarming party starts here! Cheesy pineapple, anyone?
    Great minds think alike :D

th?id=H.4685088661177260&pid=1.7&w=210&h=143&c=7&rs=1
    Growurown wrote: »
    I have to say it was a treacherous crossing but I will do almost anything for calorie free food:D:D
    Really very treacherous :D:p
  • th?id=H.4966293016609531&pid=1.7&w=223&h=148&c=7&rs=1

th?id=H.4952914226578041&pid=1.7&w=215&h=154&c=7&rs=1

th?id=H.4504094485579632&pid=1.7&w=212&h=145&c=7&rs=1
  • Goodnight everyone.

Fox_beauty.gifFox_beauty.gifFox_beauty.gif
  • Shovel_Lad
    Shovel_Lad Posts: 1,123
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    Balloons!! You can't have a party without balloons!

th?id=H.4853528680596774&pid=1.7&w=208&h=142&c=7&rs=1
  • solventsoon
    solventsoon Posts: 17,363 Forumite
    and party poppers... don't forget them

399.jpg

Blimey.. look at the state of the carpet already:eek: Has If been trailing crisps all over the place already:rotfl::rotfl:

Some more wine I think..

wine-glasses.jpg

Cheers everyone:beer:
    :) The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time :)
  • solventsoon
    solventsoon Posts: 17,363 Forumite
    Tixy wrote: »
    You've all found you way across then? :D

Party food as well - brilliant!

We have Tixy, your directions were perfect:D
    :) The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time :)
  • Shovel_Lad
    Shovel_Lad Posts: 1,123
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    and party poppers... don't forget them

399.jpg

Blimey.. look at the state of the carpet already:eek: Has If been trailing crisps all over the place already:rotfl::rotfl:

Some more wine I think..

wine-glasses.jpg

Cheers everyone:beer:
    Cheers :beer:
    It wasn't me trailing crisps across the carpet. Honest :p:p
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Hello and Welcome

A long time ago Pania wrote the message below to Newcomers or anyone who comes across a troll on the forum

Over the last few weeks we have had a number of "troll" attacks on the boards.

What is a Troll?
    A troll is a person that posts deliberately provocative, nasty or hurtful comments on threads. They may be a person with no previous connection to the board or someone that has created a pseudonym to get their point made. If you should get such a comment made on any thread you post, asking for help and advice, please realise this comment is not directed at you personally so please ignore these nasty comments and continue to post here as normal because the majority of us really are a lovely bunch – ooops, modesty!

What should I do if I get a comment made on my thread?
    Firstly do not respond to the comment as this is invariably what the troll wants. So to get rid of the offending post, at the bottom of the post towards the right hand side you’ll see a red "Warning" triangle within a blue “Report” icon, as shown below:
    report.gif
    Click the icon and then "send" the message which will inform the MSE team of the post, who will then review its content and deal with it as appropriate; sometimes even deleting the troll by making their status PPR’d (Posting Privileges Removed). Remember, this site is an asset to so many people, especially those that feels like their world is falling in around them. There is a wealth of knowledgeable people here all willing to help, whatever you do, do not let the comments of one silly individual deter you from availing yourself of the knowledge base that is on offer here.
    PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE FORUM

It is testament to the work that Martin has done and continues to do that so many people give their time, knowledge and experience freely to others; without judgement, to lift people out of the depths of their debt crisis

PLEASE DO NOT LET THE ACTIONS OF THE MINORITY RUIN THAT
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Hello and Welcome

A long time ago Pania wrote the message below to Newcomers or anyone who comes across a troll on the forum

Over the last few weeks we have had a number of "troll" attacks on the boards.

What is a Troll?
    A troll is a person that posts deliberately provocative, nasty or hurtful comments on threads. They may be a person with no previous connection to the board or someone that has created a pseudonym to get their point made. If you should get such a comment made on any thread you post, asking for help and advice, please realise this comment is not directed at you personally so please ignore these nasty comments and continue to post here as normal because the majority of us really are a lovely bunch – ooops, modesty!

What should I do if I get a comment made on my thread?
    Firstly do not respond to the comment as this is invariably what the troll wants. So to get rid of the offending post, at the bottom of the post towards the right hand side you’ll see a red "Warning" triangle within a blue “Report” icon, as shown below:
    report.gif
    Click the icon and then "send" the message which will inform the MSE team of the post, who will then review its content and deal with it as appropriate; sometimes even deleting the troll by making their status PPR’d (Posting Privileges Removed). Remember, this site is an asset to so many people, especially those that feels like their world is falling in around them. There is a wealth of knowledgeable people here all willing to help, whatever you do, do not let the comments of one silly individual deter you from availing yourself of the knowledge base that is on offer here.
    PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE FORUM

It is testament to the work that Martin has done and continues to do that so many people give their time, knowledge and experience freely to others; without judgement, to lift people out of the depths of their debt crisis

PLEASE DO NOT LET THE ACTIONS OF THE MINORITY RUIN THAT
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family