Legoland Tesco Vouchers

Just doing some research on how many vouchers you need to gain access to Legoland this summer and it states £6 per adult at the moment as for last year. Looked on the Legoland website and it is quoting £29 as the cost for an adult this year without any discount. So this is a great bargain.

Does anyone know if this is likely to change when the new clubcard voucher book comes out in March? If so it may well be worth getting at least one visit in vouchers before it does.

Comments

• skylight
    skylight Posts: 10,716 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker!
    Legoland is not open until the end of March.
  • FL
    FL Posts: 748 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi,
    Yes I think it reopens on the 30th March but it makes sense to get the vouchers at the reduced rate if you can use them this summer. I can then use the vouchers I have saved for somewhere else.

Just received my vouchers for the 2006 season. I am waiting to see what they will charge in clubcard vouchers from the 15th.
  • just picked up new clubcard deals booklet tonight at local tesco store. The value of vouchers needed for legoland tickets has changed. You now need £7.25 in clubcard vouchers for an adult and £5.75 in vouchers for a child.

Will the old rate still be accepted at leogland? It states in the book that tokens/tickets for legoland are only valid for 2006 season. I assume that any bought last year would only be valid for 2005 season.
  • FL
    FL Posts: 748 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    chrissy71 wrote:
    just picked up new clubcard deals booklet tonight at local tesco store. The value of vouchers needed for legoland tickets has changed. You now need £7.25 in clubcard vouchers for an adult and £5.75 in vouchers for a child.

Will the old rate still be accepted at leogland? It states in the book that tokens/tickets for legoland are only valid for 2006 season. I assume that any bought last year would only be valid for 2005 season.
    Hi
    I received my vouchers this week booked under the old scheme and they state that they are valid for the entire 2006 season. I really think that if you want to go and have some vouchers it is a really good idea to book for the summer. Still one week to go. They processed the vouchers really quickly. I posted last Saturday and had my entrance tickets by the Wednesday post. DO NOT MISS OUT
  • I am hoping february statement with vouchers arrive before the website changes its current price but not to worry if I have to pay more its still a good deal.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure