I-Say - survey sites discussion

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    I can still log in fine, hope you get it sorted promptly.
  • Thanks katykicker - I tried logging in on another browser there just in case it was yet another IE problem, but it's not! I'll just need to wait on IAP getting back to me.
  • hello i want to discuss about anything, how do i begin
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,119
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I hadn't heard about these forthcoming changes to IAP, but I tried logging in the other day and it didn't recognise my email - wonder if this is something to do with the site being redesigned? I have emailed them to query it. It's pretty annoying as I'm only 1 or 2 surveys away from my next voucher.

I can log in fine today. This is the log in page for the ipsos panel I am on.
    http://www.iap-interactive.com/default.aspx?language=en-GB
  • muhamed wrote: »
    hello i want to discuss about anything, how do i begin

This forum is not really about idle chatter. If you have a specific question then start a post in the appropriate board, if you have a useful contribution to make to an ongoing discussion then use the "Reply" button. Emphasis on the word "useful" there - making inane posts to boost your post count, in preparation for an all-out spam attack will see you banned in short order :)
  • I had a reply from IAP regarding my email not being recognised. They're saying I sent an 'unsubscribe' request and that they removed all my details as requested. There is absolutely no way I sent such a request (I was quite happy with the site, and furthermore was nearly at the stage of being able to claim my next reward!). It's all very odd and I'm not sure I will re-join - makes me wonder how secure their accounts are.
  • Having now checked to see what the 'unsubscribe' process involves with IAP, I now know without a shadow of a doubt that I couldn't even have unsubscribed in error. When you click 'unsubscribe', it takes you to a page asking you to enter your details and select a reason for unsubscribing. It also says the unsubscribe will be confirmed by email. So it's not as if it's something you could do in error, or without knowing you'd done it.
  • System
    Community Admin
    Are you with Google Mail by any chance? If so, if you hit the spam button by accident it can be possible for that to send out an unsubscribe request.
  • I'm with Yahoo mail. I tend to keep hold of emails, and the last correspondence I had with IAP was their 'Merry Christmas, thanks for being a panellist' one. I haven't sent anything or received anything from them since. I've queried the unsubscribe thing with them and have asked for more details, so we'll see what happens.
  • System
    Community Admin
    I hope you manage to get your points reinstated, even if just to hit cashout once :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure