Software4students

Has anybody any advice on Software4students I am looking to buy from them for my grandson - is the software OK and are they a legit company? :confused:

Comments

• Darksun
    Darksun Posts: 1,931 Forumite
    I think they just sell the Student and Teacher Editions of Microsoft software, which is exactly the same as the normal versions, except with a license clause that states you have to be in full time education to use it. I'm sure I've seen posts on these forums saying that the company seems OK.
  • Darksun
    Darksun Posts: 1,931 Forumite
    Oh, just found this on the microsoft site: http://www.microsoft.com/uk/education/buy/pro-default.mspx

So I guess they're as legit as you're going to get
  • TechTerry
    TechTerry Posts: 303 Forumite
    Herd good things about them not tried yet myself though.
  • nomoneytoday
    nomoneytoday Posts: 4,866
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Maybe they didn't go to skool - hence the 4 instead of "for" lol ;)
  • NickMidgley
    NickMidgley Posts: 1,205 Forumite
    I've used them and yes, they're perfectly legit, and you'll get legit software too. You just need to be (or have a child who is) in full time education.
  • coolagarry
    coolagarry Posts: 1,261
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I got ms office from them for an amazingly low price for my grandson. Everything sent as it should be and does what it says on the box.
    I would have no probs dealing with them again
    I'm Glad to be here... At my age I'm glad to be anywhere!!
    I'm not losing my hair... I'm getting more head!!
  • Bargain :O is this also on the student forum so that the students can see it? Because you can save over £400 on the top package! Im going to uni in september and this is exactly what i was looking for. Thanks
    ♥ Blogger at Victoria's Vintage Blog ♥
  • I read this thread the other day having come across Software4Students - and even though it might seem too good to be true they are absolutely legit! and great service. We ordered on Saturday 27th - arrived yesterday Wed 31st - all proper and legit! You have to register school and student, and software comes through registered to them - which is fine of course.
  • Have ordered higher Microsoft Office package for fraction of cost Dell wanted to charge us - all went through fine. No problem dealing with them again.

Great service.
    If only I could stop finding good bargains on this site, I would save a fortune! :rotfl:
  • hi, does anybody know how many time you can install this? On how many different computers?

♥ Blogger at Victoria's Vintage Blog ♥
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport