IPSOS not paying

Hi
I have been doing IPSOS surveys for a while and never had any problems until now.

I successfully completed an online survey for them on insurance quotes on 30th April for which I was supposed to be paid £15 in vouchers. I have never received them. I have sent them at least 20 messages. At first I was told someone would get back to me, but now I am just being ignored.

Has anyone else had this problem, and also is there another way of trying to get through to them as messages don't seem to work?

Thanks

Comments

• Cybi-Ping
    Cybi-Ping Posts: 517 Forumite
    Are you 100% sure this was a survey direct with ipsos? They're usually really quick to pay what they owe. Is there a chance it was a ipsos survey through another panel?
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Did you keep the survey invite email ?
  • celyn_2
    celyn_2 Posts: 24 Forumite
    Hi
    Yes, definitely IPSOS. I have the original email and used this to reply to them. Initially they answered me saying sorry but there was a delay in issuing the vouchers and I would receive them soon. They never appeared and now IPSOS can't even be bothered to reply to my emails.

It's very disappointing, as I have no trouble before. I looked for a phone number for them, but couldn't find anything?
  • I did a survey on my mobile about women's razors and only just got my £5 amazon voucher....it took about 2 months to get the email
    DooYoo member christy940 (70,000miles),
    swagbucks.com/refer/christy940 , 2013: £45 amazon, 2014: £65 amazon/£15 paypal
    onepoll £34 til cash out,
    CHRISTMAS 2013 SHOPPING...Goods total=£400 / Total Money Paid=£18
  • Scudlink
    Scudlink Posts: 833 Forumite
    celyn wrote: »
    Hi
    I have been doing IPSOS surveys for a while and never had any problems until now.

I successfully completed an online survey for them on insurance quotes on 30th April for which I was supposed to be paid £15 in vouchers. I have never received them. I have sent them at least 20 messages. At first I was told someone would get back to me, but now I am just being ignored.

Has anyone else had this problem, and also is there another way of trying to get through to them as messages don't seem to work?

Thanks

I'm having EXACTLY the same problem as you with this same car insurance survey. It's nearly a week since they last responded to my last email. In the meantime I've suspended doing any surveys with IPSOS. I will be happy to update if I receive any response from them.
  • jules888
    jules888 Posts: 552 Forumite
    I did a survey on my mobile about women's razors and only just got my £5 amazon voucher....it took about 2 months to get the email

Dont do £5 Amazon vouchers anymore.£10s the smallest.
  • Cybi-Ping
    Cybi-Ping Posts: 517 Forumite
    jules888 wrote: »
    Dont do £5 Amazon vouchers anymore.£10s the smallest.

I received a £5 Amazon e-voucher this week, they haven't stopped doing them.
  • jules888
    When i go on website,only shows £10 Amazon vouchers for 1380 points.I have 1325 points so not far to go.I used to be able to get £5 vouchers then said upping to £10 vouchers.Maybe my accounts different i dont know.
  • Bextow
    Bextow Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Mine is the same, only £10 value vouchers too.
    Jan: £1000 Virgin holiday voucher, microscope & binoculars, mystery box, biscuits & book, mini bluetooth speaker, dog harness & car seat cover, £200 amazon voucher, signed Match annual, mooncup, Nun dvd
    Feb: Fabric quarter set & sewing book

£2019 IN 2019 #65 (£1224.50/£2019)
  • jules888
    Bextow wrote: »
    Mine is the same, only £10 value vouchers too.

I"m not the only one then.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport