Days Out Quick Deals Note discussion

Former_MSE_Lawrence
Former_MSE_Lawrence Posts: 975 Forumite
For a rundown of some top deals on days out see the
If you've spotted or heard of others, or you've feedback on those I've listed, please post below.
... just click 'post reply' to report new offers
Thanks for your help
[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• rag_doll
    rag_doll Posts: 210 Forumite
    London 2for1 days out.
    'There's a sneaky loophole to get 2for1 tickets for a massive range of London attractions (e.g. the Zoo & London Dungeon) through National Rail's Days Out Guide scheme.........

.......You can print as many vouchers as you like and currently offers are valid ‘til 31 May 2008. Check the individual offer pages for full T&Cs.'

Unless anyone has time-traveller abilities should the date be 31 May 2009?!
    FAIRTRADE NOT FREE TRADE

STOP THE BADGER CULL - PLEASE SIGN HM GOVERNMENT E-PETITION
  • CherylOB
    CherylOB Posts: 125 Forumite
    The following deals are available if you have an oystercard: Most are available til 31st August. They have other deals also, including restaurant and theatre discounts, discounted magazine subscriptions, etc.

Check out their website for further information: http://www.tfl.gov.uk/microsites/oysteroffers/
  • shellbc
    shellbc Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi there, yeh, check out the website LocalKids.co.uk they have loads of discounts and benefits - okay you do have to join and its about £12 but there is loads of stuff on there like 50% off at Alton Towers and £10 off a family ticket at Cadburys World !!! so you soon get your £12 back in your pocket - howz about that :j
  • whitevan38
    whitevan38 Posts: 5 Forumite
    If you log on to their website you can print off a voucher for you to pay just £12 for you and a child under 4 years of age.

This voucher is craftily 'hidden' under Groups then Parent and Toddler Club. It is for mid week and set dates only but if you have a pre-school age child why go when the rest of the world is there too during the holidays.

Normal price for the two of you would be £53!! Tesco vouchers only enable you to buy adult price tickets so we founf this a great way to save by buying one adult tickets with Tesco and one adult and child using this voucher so the whole day out cost us just £12 - BARGAIN!

Debbie
  • You can get a saving of a free child entry for two full paying adult tickets. This is a small zoo park in Cambridgeshire near Sawtry, nice and flat, plenty of parking and lots of unusual animals you wouldn't normally see at most zoos. small cafe where you can buy a cuppa and an ice cream but not much else - take a picnic. There is a play area for the kids too. Print your own child free entry form from the website at www.hamertonzoopark.com and have a relaxing day out.
  • Did this last weekend, booked on line for 3 people and it charges you £12.50 each. So in a lot of ways better than a 2 for 1 offer. Also excellent fun, well worth the aches the following day!!!:D
  • hartleyed
    hartleyed Posts: 5 Forumite
    On the promotional multipacks of Capri Sun, you get three 2 for 1 vouchers to Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Legoland plus more. All vouchers valid up to 09/11/08. See Capri Sun website for T&Cs.

Have fun.
  • bobadobado
    bobadobado Posts: 70 Forumite
    was wondering if anyone knew of any discounts for entrance tickets into Cadburys World.

Want to go with family (4 kids, 3 adults).

btw...I already know Tesco Clubcard holders can get discounts, but I dont have enough points, and the tickets are slightly cheaper on lastminute.com, but not that much.
  • sixpack434
    sixpack434 Posts: 7 Forumite
    Thank you so much CherylOB. The offer for Islam expo saved me a lot of money
  • yinhong
    yinhong Posts: 137 Forumite
    My local One Stop are selling 2 multipacks (6) of quavers for £1.90. You get 2 vouchers per multipack, so 4 in total.

This'll save you about 10p, if buying 4 normal packs for 50p each (as in my local supermarket).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure