Latest OU Publication - Coast

Pip26
Pip26 Posts: 2,368 Forumite
edited 1 February 2016 at 3:01PM in Freebies (no spend required)
http://www.open2.net/coast/watchlistenlearn.html

- as we've said before their stuff is really good quality & nicely produced as well as informative. As usual, it is produced in conjunction with their T.V. series.

'The new Coast journey takes us further than ever before - covering our neighbours' shorelines as well as our own ...

..... want to take a luxury tour of the Coast? Order - or download - your free copy of The Open University guide to our coast and beyond.1'

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• Thanks ! I love the series but always forget where the really lovely scenery is!:o
    Must learn not to count chickens before they are hatched!!!!:D

Every day is a new challenge not a new problem!:p

SW start 08/01/14 4/21lbs (1st target) :j
  • Thanks Pip26. Ordered.
  • Thanks, Just ordered
  • Thanks I like coast
  • lynnemcf
    lynnemcf Posts: 1,233 Forumite
    Erm, why order something when its easy to download. Its only a tiny brochure/advert for OU courses.
  • I think you'll find Lynnemcf that OU publications are top quality and very informative or are you more inclined toward the Jeremy Kyle school of education!
  • I went through the process, decided to be green and download so I could print the odd page as approp but it didn't work. I do have adobe on my pc so I'm not sure what went wrong. Trouble is, I can't seem to get back into it to order by post. Has anyone else had this problem?
  • taxspider wrote: »
    I went through the process, decided to be green and download so I could print the odd page as approp but it didn't work. I do have adobe on my pc so I'm not sure what went wrong. Trouble is, I can't seem to get back into it to order by post. Has anyone else had this problem?

Erm, whoops! Having tried to view my BT bill online I have just discovered that for some reason my Adobe had in fact disappeared, so there is probably no problem at all with the OU site......:confused:

That might also answer some problems I've been having with hotmail too...d'oh!
  • Ive just downloaded a copy, then decided to order a paper copy for MIL, but the buttons wont work now. I can undestand them not wanting to post multiple copies but surely doesnt matter if you've downloaded one? Perhaps its my computer, will try again later or phone them.
  • No, it wont let me, even using MIL postcode, I'll try later with someone elses pc.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure