Shredding lbs and £'s in 2013....

Comments

• Oh, I'm dying to do the 30DS - it's definitely on in the new year :) Have you heard of Insanity? That might be a good one to get after, costs about £90 though :eek: But the results are literally... insane!

Subbing :)
    £2023 in 2023 challenge - £17.79 January

• Choc-addict
    Choc-addict Posts: 1,894 Forumite
    hey kiss-me-now.....i've been annoyed as not been able to do as much as I would have liked of my dvd. Mainly because house decoration/flooring. Still I will be back to it asap!

Hubby wants to get insanity. I'll have a go if he does but don't think I can justify the cost - plus i'm finding jillian michaels hard enough right now :rotfl:
  • Choc-addict
    Well i'm back and survived the weekend - just! Flooring looks lovely. Skirting boards going back on this evening and any trims that need putting on. Also curtains will go back up. I'm hoping that they will make it complete. Came just in good time and pooch came into her first season on Friday and cream carpet/blood do not mix!!

Yesterday hubby and I had to start our Xmas shopping - we hadn't done any until then. Managed to get most bits. Still need to finish hubby's and couple of others. I will get out next weekend and do it or one evening this week. I did finish writing all the xmas cards last night so they'll be in the post today. Bit late but never mind.

Nothing else to report here. Debt payments go out today so i'll be able to update some totals paid off on my sig when I get time to work it out.

Long day at work ahead, already started and won't finish until 6:30 at earliest :eek: Likely to be like this all week :(

Have a good day,

Choc x
  • Choc-addict
    Only two more days left at work for me then i'm off until the NY! Woo hoo! However, quite possibly the two busiest days ever as i've so much to do before I can sign off Friday. Prob going to be an late finish but at least then I have a week off work to recoup :)

Not really focusing on the money thing at minute as Christmas is looming and i've still not finished my shopping. I think i'll "shutdown" for a while in that respect and come back on here after Crimbo when I can assess things properly.

I have a friend over this evening, healthy tea of prawns with something. Also going to the shops, hoping to get a few more xmas bits.

Tomorrow will see me kick starting my 30 day shred again :o I couldn't get to do it due to house being in chaos and dog coming into season, amoungst other things so I will re-start the shred from tomorrow onwards and also throw in her banish fat dvd to mix it up a little.....bring on the skinny minny choc addict for 2013! ;) I can see no reason why I can do either of the dvd's now, even christmas day as i'll be on my tod for some of it as hubby working.

Right will sign out for now. Back tomorrow to report/update.

Soooooooooooo exctied about 2013 and debt freedomness as well as healthy lifestyle. Bring it on :j:j:j
  • OrangeFairy
    OrangeFairy Posts: 2,630
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Happy new diary! :D

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Choc.

Your plans look good! Hoefully we will both be debt free in 2013! Exciting!

Losing weight is a huge mission for me in the new year. I am now worrying about it until new year.

OF xx
    Orange Fairy
    House Purchased April 19 :) CC1=? CC2=? DH CC= Mortgage Overpay = £0 Savings = £0 Xmas savings = £0 Weightloss = 0 lb

• Hey OF - nice to see you back :)

I can't believe it's nearly 2013! I'm soooooo excited as really see this as my changing year financially. All of my debt should be gone all being well and I literally can not wait :j

Nothing much to report here, tight month until payday on 15th Jan due to xmas but knew that would be the case. From 15th onwards it's all about the debt debt debt. I'm hoping work will offer up overtime regularly again and I shall be taking it.

Next couple of days will be spent sorting and organising. Hubby drafted in to work so i've nowt else to do as carless and the pooch is in season so can only take her out at unsociable hours so she doesn't send the male dogs crazy, lol.

Hubby has set me a challenge to lose 8lbs before he goes skiing later in January and he'll buy me a whole new outfit....going to update my sig. 11st 2lbs this morning, much to my disgust as haven't been this heavy in year :( Oh well, over indulging has stopped. Healthy breakfast of oats and natural yog. Now off to do some sorting and burn a few calories cleaning the bathroom....may even try for a run/walk later.

Need to sign up to some survey sites for vouchers come next xmas and bdays throughout the year.

Uber excited for the coming months!!!!!!!!

Choc xx
  • Choc-addict
    Productive day had of sorting, bit of cleaning and sorting out calendars/notebooks ready for 2013 :D

Just checked money and it's very tight but hey ho only 15 days until payday. I can do it! Plenty of Jan no spend days to be had.

Happy New Year everyone, bring on the 2013 challenges and debt feedomness!! xx
  • Choc-addict
    Happy New Year!! :D

Hubby and I opted for a quite one of cooking nice meal, drinks and played a few games - it was really really nice and am thankful not to have woken up with a hangover today :p

Been quite productive so far. Had a spruce of the house, done two loads of washing, updated calendars for both home and work and have started my 2013 money diary where I log all payments/balances month by month.

I have also set up online saving pots for things such as holidays, christmas etc and also one to start saving for my ticket to see my little sis in Australia :D:D:D I will decide month by month how much I put into these as each month is different with outgoings be it visits to London office or social occassions so rather than put a set amount in I will see how things go. I also (hopefully) will have overtime again come next week so that'll help too.

Nothing else to report in choc land. Will continue with my sorting and also do my 30 day shred dvd - counting it as day 1 again due to the break and ridiculous amounts of eating ;)

Have a good first day of the year everyone! Choc xxx
  • OrangeFairy
    OrangeFairy Posts: 2,630
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Happy New Year Choc

Sounds like you had a lovely evening

We are now in 2013!! Woohoo
    Orange Fairy
    House Purchased April 19 :) CC1=? CC2=? DH CC= Mortgage Overpay = £0 Savings = £0 Xmas savings = £0 Weightloss = 0 lb

• Choc-addict
    Happy New Year Choc

Sounds like you had a lovely evening

We are now in 2013!! Woohoo

Woohoo indeed my lovely! Lets make it a good one :D:j:D xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income