IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

brent council parking ticket

2»

Comments

• HO87
    HO87 Posts: 4,296 Forumite
    Looks legit, I'm afraid. You might also want to wash off the PCN number and bar code etc.
    My very sincere apologies for those hoping to request off-board assistance but I am now so inundated with requests that in order to do justice to those "already in the system" I am no longer accepting PM's and am unlikely to do so for the foreseeable future (August 2016). :(

For those seeking more detailed advice and guidance regarding small claims cases arising from private parking issues I recommend that you visit the Private Parking forum on PePiPoo.com
  • Thank you for looking, i shall tell him he is a !!!! for parking on the path and tell him to pay it lol :)
    2010 resolutions
    1- get my 5yo DD dry daytime, with enuresis help dry since 12th Jan so far!
    2-Lose 3 stone inc giving birth :j baby born 11/02/10! lost 2 stone, 1 more to go!
    3- more moneysaving! sealed pot number 851 :) SAHM getting organised, dont wanna go back to work after mat leave :o :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure