has anyone heard of or used Clear Account before?

2»

Comments

• MuffinTops
    MuffinTops Posts: 2,477 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Another good thing is to decide never to be in this position again, get yourself onto the DFW boards, start your diary and join challenges. This time last year I just started that and genuinely thought I didn't earn enough each month to cover my outgoings. Now I know I was so wrong and have a good surplus income.

If this can be your light bulb moment you're in for a great 2013!
  • 27col
    27col Posts: 6,554 Forumite
    Glad that you have seen sense. Keep an accurate spending diary. You will find that it tells you many things about your spending that you either didn't know or were ignoring.
    I can afford anything that I want.
    Just so long as I don't want much.
  • Wutang_2
    Wutang_2 Posts: 2,513 Forumite
    matilda1 wrote: »
    The best christmas you can give your family is a smile on your face and for them to know you are trying to sort your finances out, merry xmas to you and your family

I have just been sick all over myself:beer:
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Dont bother get into debt for Christmas! Even though I am not debt- free, I am not bothering to go overboard this year!

Sometimes the gifts you give go missing or end up on ebay!

Its not worth it honestly! Just make sure the bills are up to date and the cupboards are well stocked!
    DEBTFREE AND PROUD!!
  • Wutang wrote: »
    I have just been sick all over myself:beer:

:rotfl: Far too 'christmasy for my liking
    DEBT FREE AND PROUD:D
    'Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt'
  • EmmaHerts
    EmmaHerts Posts: 313 Forumite
    I was in a pound shop yesterday and they had some decent 'token' gifts. Why don't you have a look 'round the 99p stores, etc?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure