Free Halogen Oven Recipes

Options
2»

Comments

• ladybird57
    Options
    You repeatedly advertise your websites here and tell people about all the recipes you are giving them. I think it's about time I tell the world how you are stealing all our recipes from our halogen oven forum and uploading them on your sites, blogs etc and let people believe that they are yours.

Why are you doing this? Don't you have any respect for other people's work? Our members have worked very hard to "tried and tested" all our recipes before sharing them freely on our forum. We are not a business/ company, just ordinary people who love to use our halogen oven and create news recipes.

Don't you have any integrity? Do you understand about Copyright Infringement?

You did not ask our permission to use our recipes, so please remove them from all your sites.

( Thank you Martin for allowing me the opportunity to tell people about this matter. Will it be ok to include our forum address here so that people may see for themselves where the original recipes are located ? )

Kind regards
    Reeta
  • ladybird57
    Options
    [QUOTE=Bigbase;_[/QUOTE]

All the recipes here halogenovenrecipes.co.uk belong to us, our members. Why are you stealing our recipes and uploading them on your site?
  • ladybird57
    Options
    Bigbase wrote: »
    Found Another site that does Halogen Oven Recipes - tophalogenovenrecipes

You know you did not find this site because it is your own site. All the recipes on your site belong to us. They are taken from our HalogenOvenForum. Why have you uploaded them on your site without our permission?
  • Bigbase
    Bigbase Posts: 127 Forumite
    Options
    ladybird57 wrote: »
    You know you did not find this site because it is your own site. All the recipes on your site belong to us. They are taken from our HalogenOvenForum. Why have you uploaded them on your site without our permission?

Wow, hold your horses. Who are you to accuse me?!

Im simply being helpful with info ive found.
  • Bigbase
    Bigbase Posts: 127 Forumite
    edited 23 July 2011 at 11:39AM
    Options
    http://www.halogen-ovens.com/halogen-oven-recipes.cfm

Be careful of the timings as this is a different brand oven. i presume most of us have JML's?

*edit*
    Another recipe..
    Fairy cake recipe: http://freehalogenovenrecipes.co.uk/?p=12
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills