Do they DWP have access to my accounts?

Comments

• robpw2
    robpw2 Posts: 14,044 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    That kentguy07 man has sent me a rude message. Should I tell someone about it? I'm not going to reply to him, horrid man.
    report it to abuse in bottom corner of his message

Slimming world start 28/01/2012 starting weight 21st 2.5lb current weight 17st 9-total loss 3st 7.5lb
    Slimmer of the month February , March ,April
  • Show me the relevant section of the Act instead of coming out with statements that are wrong.

If they have reason to believe that you arfe hiding cash in an account then I agree you have no means of stopping them from obtaining access.

A process has to take place where you either consent ( usually at the interview stage ) or they will obtain a court order - but to obtain a court order you have to be made aware that they are going through that process.

They dont just rummage through anyones account and on the 12th one they strike lucky !! its not a game
  • redz
    redz Posts: 212 Forumite
    edited 26 July 2011 at 6:30PM
    Show me the relevant section of the Act instead of coming out with statements that are wrong.

If they have reason to believe that you arfe hiding cash in an account then I agree you have no means of stopping them from obtaining access.

A process has to take place where you either consent ( usually at the interview stage ) or they will obtain a court order - but to obtain a court order you have to be made aware that they are going through that process.

They dont just rummage through anyones account and on the 12th one they strike lucky !! its not a game

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2001/11/contents

Section 1

Lol Beaten by a minute.
  • nannytone wrote: »
    Red Shoes No Knickers .............. are you sure you aren't a reincarnation of Claire Rayner? lol

I think that every time I read her posts ... but she grows on you ;)
    DMP Mutual Support Thread member 244
    Quit smoking 13/05/2013
    Joined Slimming World 02/12/13. Loss so far = 60lb in 28 weeks :j 18lb to go :o
  • make_me_wise
    make_me_wise Posts: 1,509 Forumite
    Bad day deary

Oh dear, you are having a bad day. Thanks for explaining; you being so smug, rude and arrogant makes sense now :kiss:
  • redz
    redz Posts: 212 Forumite
    edited 26 July 2011 at 7:37PM
    Oh dear, you are having a bad day. Thanks for explaining; you being so smug, rude and arrogant makes sense now :kiss:

You conveniently missed off the question mark from the quote. Is it not you that's having a bad day?

Dammit beaten again
  • make_me_wise
    make_me_wise Posts: 1,509 Forumite
    Im not having a bad day at all thanks :beer:

I know exactly when to use question marks, just chose to ommit one to make a point. Didn't 'Red shoes no knickers' just take the bait and show her true colours :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:. Whats up love dont you like it when someone stands up to you and gives you a taste of your own medicine?

Will sit back and wait for the next show of rudeness with baited breathe. Wont be responding though, this is all a bit 'high school' for me.
  • Oldernotwiser
    Oldernotwiser Posts: 37,425 Forumite
    That kentguy07 man has sent me a rude message. Should I tell someone about it? I'm not going to reply to him, horrid man.

(Thank you to the nice person that has told me how to stop him messaging me - I do like this board!)

At least we know now why he's so sure nobody would want to share a flat with him!
  • sunnyone
    sunnyone Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    I do find her to be a nice lady, and like her I like to be helpful too! ;)

Y0ou do know that she's dead, dont you?
  • kentguy07
    kentguy07 Posts: 275 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker

(Thank you to the nice person that has told me how to stop him messaging me - I do like this board!)

Nice to know where all the pathological liars hang out.

Rude message? Where? Proof?
    I think No Knickers is a "pathological Liar" do not worry dear they have therapy for that ya know :rotfl:
    :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport